JKBOPEE Important Notification Regarding B.Ed Course-2023
Conduct of counselling (Physical) for admission to B.Ed Course-2023 at Government College of Education, Canal Road, Jammu.
i) Notification No. 020- BOPEE of 2023 dated 09.03.2023.
ii) Notice No. 003-BOPEE of 2023 dated 29.03.2023.
iii) Notice No. 004-BOPEE of 2023 dated 18.04.2023.
iv) Notification No. 028-BOPEE of 2023 dated 10.05.2023.
Pursuant to Notification No. 028-BOPEE of 2023 dated 10.05.2023, the Board has notified the provisional merit list of eligible candidates who had appeared in Common Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Courses-2023 in Government College of Education, Canal Road Jammu, for objections, if any, against their Entrance Marks / Rank upto 13.05.2023. It was further notified that in case no objections are received within the prescribed date, the provisional merit list shall be deemed to be final. The Board has not received any representation / Objection(s) from any candidate till 13.05.2023 about their rank position assigned to the candidates on the basis of marks secured by them in the Common Entrance Test; hence the PML list has been deemed as final.
Now, in view of the above, it is hereby notified for information of all the eligible concerned candidates that the Board shall conduct Physical Round of Counselling for allotment of seats for admission of the candidates who figure in Annexure “A” to the Notification No. 028-BOPEE of 2023 dated 10.05.2023 as per the following schedule :-
1. The eligible / desirous candidates who are willing to take admission in Government College of Education, Canal Road Jammu shall have to report physically at the BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar for Registration/Attendance between 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on 13.11.2023.
2. The candidates are advised to bring along the following documents in original on the date of counselling, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling process:-
i. Domicile certificate.
ii. Valid Category Certificate, if any.
iii. Marks Card of Final year/ Semester of graduation examination.
3. The seat matrix shall be uploaded on website of the Board separately in due course of time before the date of counselling.
4. The Board had provisionally included the names of few candidates in the rank wise list annexed as Annexure-A to the notification No. 028-BOPEE of 2023 dated 10.05.2023 whose documents such as Category Certificate/Marks Card of qualifying examination /Domicile Certificate etc. were deficient and shall be provisionally allowed to participate in the counselling process subject to the condition that they shall have to submit/produce their deficient document(s) at the time of admission in the respective college, failing which their admission shall be cancelled and no claim whatsoever shall be entertained by the Board.
5. For latest updates related to the counselling, the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the Website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) regularly for latest updates regularly.
6. Any candidate who may not be able to attend the counseling personally owing to a valid reason can authorize a person (through Authority Letter-on prescribed format) from his/her family member to participate in the counseling on his/her behalf at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar on the day/date of counseling as per his/her Rank.
7. The candidates belonging to the CDP category are advised to bring along the valid CDP priority certificate in original and its photocopy issued by the competent authority on the day of counselling.
8. The candidates who are participating in the counselling process shall have to deposit an amount of Rs. 1000/- as a counselling fee on the day of counselling through POS Machines available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar through Debit/Credit Card.
9. Mere participation in the counselling process do not confer any right of admission to such candidates subject to the verification of the eligibility by the concerned college
10. The counselling shall be automatically stopped as and when seats shall be exhausted.
11. The Board reserves the right to notify such changes as may become necessary in view of any technical difficulty or the reason beyond its control.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the Information Brochure/ Notifications/Notices issued by the Board in this regard from time to time.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates