JKBOPEE Notification Regarding Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course 2023
Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course for the Session 2023: Counseling schedule thereof.
Notification No. 071-BOPEE of 2023 dated : 26-08-2023 .
Notification No: 077-BOPEE of 2023 dated : 02-09 -2023
The Board vide Notification No. 071-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26-08-2023, had notified the result of candidates who appeared in Common Entrance Test conducted by the Board on 20-08-2023 for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course in Private Institutions of UT of J&K for the Session 2023 with an advice to the candidates to submit their objections, if any, within three days from the date of issuance of the notification. The Board has not received any representation within the stipulated time and the rank wise list annexed to Notification No. 071- BOPEE of 2023 dated 26-08-2023 was treated as final which shall be used for further
It is hereby notified that the Board shall conduct counseling (physical) of candidates who have secured 30 and above marks in the Common Entrance Test i.e. from Rank 01 to Rank 590 on 06-09-2023 as per following schedule :
Day / Date of Counseling Rank
Tuesday 06-09-2023 001-590
1. All the eligible/participating candidates shall have to report to BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar at 08;30 a.m. for Registration cum Attendance purpose with the following documents in original:
i) Domicile Certificate
ii) D.O.B Certificate (10th class Marks Card/Diploma)
iii) 12th Class Marks Card
iv) GNM Marks Card of all Semesters /Years.
2. All the eligible/participating candidates shall have to deposit Rs.1000/ as counseling fee through POS machines available at BOPPEE office Jammu/Srinagar
either through Debit/Credit Card.
3. As all the seats are available in Pvt. Institutions only, so there will be no reservation for any candidates in such institutions, as the reservation policy is applicable only in Govt. Institutions, Hence the willing candidates must ensure the fee structure from respective colleges before participating in the counseling process from the respective Institutions.
4. Any candidate(s) who is not in a position to attend the counseling personally with genuine reason shall authorize a person from his/her family (Blood Relation) with an Authority letter having ID Proof of Authorized Person to attend the counseling on his/her behalf.
5. All the eligible candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the e-Information Brochure and seat matrix carefully before filling up of the choices.
The e-Information Brochure is available on the official website of the Board. Further, the Seat Matrix for the said course shall be available on the official website of the Board a day before the start of the counseling.
6. As and when the seats are fully exhausted the counseling process shall automatically stop.
The other terms and conditions as mentioned in the eInformation Brochure/ Notification(s)/Notice(s) issued by the Boar
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates