JKBOPEE Notification Regarding Various Admission Courses 2023
Admission to B. E. / B. Tech. Engineering Courses 2023: Removal of deficiency of documents thereof :
i). Notification No. 022-BOPEE of 2023 dated 02-04-2023.
ii). Notice No. 005-BOPEE of 2023 dated 22-04-2023.
iii). Notice No. 008-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20-05-2023.
iv). Notice No. 012-BOPEE of 2023 dated 16-06-2023.
v). Notice No. 015-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20-06-2023.
vi). Notice No. 017-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26-06-2023
It is hereby notified for information of all the concerned candidates that in order to prepare and notify the Provisional Merit
List without any further delay, the Board has felt it necessary to give last and final opportunity to all such applicants listed in
Annexure-A to this Notice to submit their deficient documents (as mentioned against their names) physically at the BOPEE
office Jammu/Srinagar by or before 17-07-2023 (upto 03:00 p.m.) positively during working days only failing which their
names shall not be included in the Provisional Merit List on their own risk & responsibility and no claim whatsoever shall
be entertained under any circumstances.
Further, the candidates listed in annexure-A to this Notice whose D.O.B. or Domicile Certificate(s) is pending shall be
allowed to participate in the counselling process subject to the condition that they shall produce the same at the time of counselling, as and when notified by the Board, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
1. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her deficient documents upto the last date i.e. 17.07.2023 upto 03:00 p.m his/her
candidature shall be automatically cancelled on his/her own risk and responsibility.
2. Candidates who have applied under Sports Category but their names have not been recommended by J&K Sports Council shall be converted into OM (Open Merit) Category/Reserved Category as the case may be, if otherwise eligible. As provided under Section-19 of J&K Reservation Act2004, a candidate belonging to more than one category shall be entitled to claim the benefit of reservation in one category only, as per his choice.
3. The candidate(s) who have uploaded their Expired/Invalid Category Certificates or more than one Category Certificates,
are advised to submit their valid category certificate issued by the Competent Authority, physically at the BOPEE office
Jammu/Srinagar upto 17.07.2023 subject to the condition that their Category Certificate should have been issued by the
Competent Authority by or before the last date i.e. 05-06-2023, fixed by the Board for filling up of Online Application Forms as
mentioned in various Notification/ Notice/e-Information Brochure available on BOPEE website, failing which they shall
be automatically converted into Open Merit Category, if otherwise, eligible.
4. The candidature of the candidates appearing in the Annexure-A who have not been found eligible by the Board is
5. It is clarified that the EWS certificates are not applicable to these courses/institutions, therefore, the candidates who have
uploaded EWS Certificate instead of TFW certificate, all such candidates are hereby advised to submit their valid Tuition Fee
Waiver (TFW) certificate (as already mentioned in Information Brochure) physically at BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar upto 17.07.2023, subject to the condition that their TFW certificate should be issued by or before 05.06.2023, the
last date fixed by the Board for filling up of Online Application Form, otherwise they shall be considered as open merit candidates subject to their eligibility.
6. No documents shall be accepted through any email or WhatsApp.
7. The Annexure- A to this Notice shall remain available only on the website of the Board viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in
8. All the candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with the J&K BOPEE website for latest updates regarding
The other Terms & Conditions shall remain the same as notified by the Board through various Notifications /Notices/Information Brochure from time to time in this subject.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates