JKBOPEE Provisional Selection list of Various Courses
Provisional Selection List of candidates for admission to the 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses (GNM, ANM, MRT, Paramedical Diploma) including D. Pharma Courses- 2023 after conduct of 1st Round of (Physical) Counselling.
i) Notification No. 024 – BOPEE of 2023 dated 26.04.2023
ii) Notice No.006-BOPEE of 2023 dated 28.04.2023.
iii) Notice No. 009-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26.05.2023.
iv) Notice No. 014-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20.06.2023.
v) Notice No. 018-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26.06.2023.
vi) Letter No. SC/491-10th B.Sc. Nursing /4167/2494 dated 26.07.2023.
vii) Notification No. 080-BOPEE of 2023 dated 18.09.2023.
viii) Notification No. 089-BOPEE of 2023 dated 03.10.2023.
ix) Notice No. 033-BOPEE of 2023 dated 12.10.2023.
Pursuant to Notification No. 089-BOPEE of 2023 dated 03.10.2023 read with Notice No. 033- BOPEE of 2023 dated 12.10.2023, the physical round of counselling of eligible candidates who had applied for 12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses (GNM, ANM, MRT, Paramedical Diploma) including D. Pharma Courses-2023 was conducted w.e.f. 05.10.2023 to 23.10.2023 at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu simultaneously.
The list of candidates who have participated in the said counselling and have been Provisionally Selected/Allotted seat(s) as
per their merit cum preferences for admission to the said courses in various Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of UT of
J&K/Ladakh is hereby notified as per the Annexure-A to this notification which is available on official website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) only. The provisionally selected candidates shall be allowed to complete their admission formalities by or before 31.10.2023 upto 4:00 p.m. along with the following documents in original: –
1. Marks Card of 10+2 class.
2. D.O.B certificate of 10th Class.
3. Domicile Certificate.
4. Category Certificate if any.
5. Medical Fitness Certificate if any.
6. Any other certificate/document as required by the College/Institution.
As notified vide Notification No. 089-BOPEE of 2023 dated 03.10.2023 the provisional selection letters were issued to the
candidates on spot after their participation in the counselling and the candidates were advised to report to the allotted
Colleges/Institutions immediately after receipt of provisional selection letter. In case any candidate fails to join the allotted
College/Institute he/she shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent round of counselling i.e. upgradation round, if any,
conducted by the Board. It was further notified that the Provisional Selection List of the candidates indicating Application
Number, Name, Gender, Category, Name of Institution and Discipline allotted shall be issued after conclusion of the counselling. However, in case of errors if any, in the allotment letters, the Heads of the concerned institutions shall proceed as per Annexure-A to this Notification issued on the subject.
The provisionally selected candidates are advised to report to the allotted Colleges/Institutions upto 31st of October, 2023
positively. It shall be sole responsibility of the Colleges/Institutions concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents / eligibility as per the guidelines issued by INC / J&K Paramedical Council before the candidate is allowed for admission and in case of any discrepancy in the requisite eligibility/documents, the same shall be reported to the Board for further course of action under rules.
In order to complete the admission process within the prescribed cut-off date, the concerned Colleges/Institutions shall keep their admission counters open even on holidays/off days to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission process well in time. However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for last day to complete admission formalities since delay has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
The Heads of the concerned Colleges /Institutions are advised to furnish the shortfall, if any, to the Board through email [email protected] / jakbope[email protected] / [email protected] on 31.10.2023 till 5:00 p.m.
1. The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false / fabricated, and action as warranted under rules shall be initiated against such candidates.
2. It is hereby implored upon the management of all the concerned Colleges/ Institutions to ensure the veracity of documents, particularly the Category Certificates wherever the admission is to be granted in lieu of a Reserved Category. So far as the Persons with Disability are concerned, if selected under Open Merit or against a Reserved Category, it shall be ensured that his/her PwD Certificate/eligibility is in conformity with Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 and wherever required shall refer the matter to the concerned Medical Board i.e. Government Medical College Jammu/Government Medical College Srinagar to assess the
disability of such candidate(s) and if make recommendations that the candidate does not fulfil benchmarks of eligibility, he/she shall not be admitted to the course/college and the matter shall be reported to the Board for further course of action. However, such a seat shall be deemed to be vacant and shall be filled in subsequent round(s) of counselling, if any, conducted by the Board.
3. For fee/documents required for admission in the College / Institutions, the provisionally selected candidates are advised to contact concerned college/institution before the last date of admission i.e. 31.10.2023.
4. The Principals of the concerned Colleges/Institutions are advised to download the copy of this Notification along with Annexure-A from the website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) for reference and record.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the e-Information Brochure and Notifications/Notices issued by the Board in this regard from time to time.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates