JKSSB Admit Cards for Junior Engineer Post
Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for OMR Based Written Examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil)
1.The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the OMR based
Written Examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), (Notification No. 06 of 2022, Item
No. 201), Department of PWD(R&B) on 19.11.2023.
2. Admit Cards for the candidates of the above examination shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official
website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f 14.11.2023 to 19.11.2023.
3. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their registered E-mail ID
and Date of Birth. They must react the instructions contained therein, carefully
4. In case of any difficulty in downloading/issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact
the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at
[email protected]. Help-Desk will activate on 14.11.2023 to 19.11.2023 during
office hours only.
5. The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation/concealment of any
material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action,
as deemed appropriate.
6. The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which
he/she is found ineligible.
7. The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4% of
allotted marks for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination. The detailed
criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts have already been notified and are
available on the officialwebsite of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
8. The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the JKSSB’s official website
(www.jkssb.nic.in)for the latest updates on the examinations and Admit cards will not be sent
9. Stepwise procedure to download JKSSB E-Admit Card:
i. To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of
ii. On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
iii. On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
iv. Enter log-in credentials, i.e., E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
v. Username will be your E-mail ID & Password will be your DOB in DDMMYYYY
vi. On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly
verify the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.
Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
viii. The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
• CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF E-ADMIT CARD ON
THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.
ix. Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates