JKSSB Fresh Accounts Assistant (Finance) Syllabus
JKSSB Fresh Accounts Assistant (Finance) Syllabus
JKSSB Latest Fresh Account Assistant Finance Syllabus, JKSSB Updated Account Assistant Syllabus
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Syllabus for Written test (Objective Type) for the post of Accounts Assistant (Finance).
Marks : 120
Time: 02:00 Hours
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K UT 30 Marks
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of world & India
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Struggle/Movement.
- Transport & Communication.
- Demography- Census, its feature and functions.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India.
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-diversity.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna etc.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019.
Accountancy and Book Keeping 30 Marks
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping.
- Trial Balance.
- Trading Account.
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit and cash based single entry system of accounting.
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Indian Financial Management System.
- Taxation, Tax Laws- Direct , Indirect
- Cost Management-Budgetary control
- Cost Accounting
- Developments in Accounting
GENERAL ENGLISH 10 Marks
(ii) Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
(vi) Comprehension with blanks to be filled in with
iii. Homonyms / homophones.
(viii) Synonyms and antonyms
(ix) Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
(x) Idioms and phrases.
(xi) Uses of Prepositions.
(xii) Active & Passive Voice
Statistics 10 Marks
(i) Primary and secondary data.
(ii) Methods of collecting Primary and Secondary Data
(iii) Preparation of questionaires
(iv) Tabulation and compilation of Data
(v) Measures of central Tendency
(vi) Theory of Probability
(vii) Theory of Attributes- Basic concepts and their applications.
(viii) Theory of Index Numbers: Tests of Index numbers- Wholesale and consumer price Index numbers.
(ix) Demography-Census, its features and functions.
(x) Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Crude fertility rates, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates., Measures of Mortality
Mathematics 10 Marks
(i) Simple / Compound interest.
(ii) Linear equations with two variables.
(iii) Permutations/ Combinations & Binomial Theorem.
(iv) Limits & Derivatives.
(v) Set Theory- Basic Concepts and Applications.
(vi) Relations and Functions
(vii) Matrices & Determinants
(ix) Coordinate & Three dimensional Geometry
General Economics 10 Marks
(i) Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and Principles.
(ii) Fiscal & Monetary Policy- Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
(iii) Theory of consumers demand using indifference curve technique.
(iv) Demand Analysis
(v) Factor Pricing –Marginal productivity Theory & Ricardian Theory of Rent
(vi) Pricing under various forms of Market.
(vii) Factors of production & Laws of Production.
(viii) Concept of Economic Growth and its measurement
(ix) Characteristics and problems of developing economy
(x) Planning vs Market Economy.
(xi) Economic Reforms in India
(xii) Concept & Measurement of National Income.
(xiii) Role of RBI
General Science 10 Marks
- Newtons Laws of Motion, Mass, Weight, Acceleration, Velocity, Speed etc
- Electric Current, Power, Energy, Voltage.
- Chemical Equation, types.
- Metals, Non-metals- Physical & Chemical properties.
- Various sources of energy; Conventional sources of energy; Biomass and wind energy. Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy,Tidal energy).
- Nutrition and its types, Respiration, Transportation of water, food and minerals in plants.
- Communicable & Non-Communicable Dieases.
- Vitamins- Dieases related to vitamin deficiency.
- Ecosystem – Its components, Food chains and Food webs.
- Environmental pollution. Ozone layer, its depletion, Green House Effect.
Knowledge of Computers 10 Marks
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & output Devices.
- Operating system
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Anti-Virus.
- Hardware & Software, Elements of Computers Processing System Hardware , CPU, Peripherals, Storage Media, Software Definition, Role and Categories Firmware and Human-ware.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance.
J&K Services Selection Board Jammu
General English Mock test Part II for all Next Exams – Exam Preparation
Mock Test on Current Affairs Part I for all Next Exams
Buy November Month Current Affairs PDF in Just Rs. 24(60% Discount) – Click to BUY
Buy May – October 06 Months Current Affairs PDF in Just Rs. 67 (25% Discount) – Click to BUY
Join Telegram | Follow on Instagram | Mobile App
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates