SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016, Apply Online 5134 Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016.
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 5134
Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016
Name of the Posts:
1. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : 3281 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator : 506 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk : 1321 Posts
4. Court Clerk : 26 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 27 years as on 01-01-2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH Candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer based written examination (Tier-I), descriptive examination (Tier-II), skill test/ typing test (Tier-III) & merit.
Application Fee: Fee of Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI challan / net banking and any credit & debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee as per rules / instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssc.nic.in from 08-10-2016 to 07-11-2016 by 05:00 PM
To Apply Online Click here
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk : Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk : Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
|Apply Online form start||08 Oct 2016|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||04 Nov 2016 upto 05:00 PM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07 Nov 2016 by 05:00 PM|
|Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) Date||07 January 2017 to 05 Feb 2017|
|Date of Tier-II ,Descriptive Paper||09 April 2017|