UPSC Recruitment 2017, 414 Posts, Apply Online for CDS I Exam
UPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for CDS I Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 414 vacancies for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018 [Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course] various courses in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force academy. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 04-12-2017 till 1800 hrs/ 1800 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 414
Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018 [Including SSC Women (Non- Technical) Course]
Name of the Course:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 146th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2019 Executive(General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2019 i.e. No. 205 F(P) Course: 32 Posts
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing inApril, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry): 225 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019: 12
|S.No||Name of the Academy||Age Limit|
|1.||IMA||Born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000.(Unmarried male candidates)|
|2.||Indian Naval Academy||Born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000.(Unmarried male candidates)|
|3.||Air Force Academy||age between 20-24 years as on 01-01-2019 (born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-1999). (Unmarried male candidates)|
|4.||Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)||Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000 (Male Candidates (Married or Unmarried))|
|5.||Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)||Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of a recognised University or equivalent for S.No-1, Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution for S.No-2, Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for S.No-3 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on SSB (Stage I & II). Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception, Description Test (PP&DT) (Stage I) & Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference (Stage II).
Application Fee: Appplicants required to pay Rs.200/- through the following modes and Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by cash Mode should print the system generated Pay in slip during Part II registration and deposit the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 03-12-2017 by 11:59 PM.
2. Net Banking Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI.
3. Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 04-12-2017 till 06.00 PM.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 04-12-2017 till 1800 hrs / 1800 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2017 till 1800 hrs / 1800 hrs
Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 03-12-2017 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 04-12-2017 till 06.00 PM.
|UPSC CDS I 2017||More Information|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|CDS I Eligibility||Get Details|
|CDS I Selection Process||Get Details|
|CDS I Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|CDS I Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
Attention Please : Need Govt or Private Job? Click to Install Our Free App to Get Regular Jobs, Notifications, Results, News Updates
Do you Need Your Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below