GMC Jammu Recruitment for Various Posts
GMC Jammu Recruitment for Various Posts
Applications are invited from PSC/ Non-PSC doctors for the tenure post of Registrars /
Demonstrators in the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three years
as per SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013 read with SO 34 of 2023 The said applications
forms are available in the prescribed form from the office of the undersigned on production
of Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only pledged to Principal Govt. Medical
College, Jammu from J&K Bank only This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying
pending before any Hon’ble Court of law
1. CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-
Incomplete application form(s) in any aspect or incomplete relevant documents submitted
shall invite refection without further communication.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC)/CANDIDATES:-
a For PSC Candidates:-
1) The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
2) The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the
prior permission of the Administrative Department as per circular No. 02-JK (HME) of 2020
dated 20-01-2020 read with Govt. Order No. 03-HME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019 For the purpose, they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No
advance copy shall be entertained.
3) In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relieved from their
b. FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT. SERVICE:- (The Non-PSC Candidates)
1 The Non–PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the
post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus
dearness allowance. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut-off date.
c. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
1. Qualification: Minimum MBBS, (MD, MS will be preferred).
2. The doctors who are already working / Provisionally Selected as Registrar / Demonstrator
in any of the Govt. Medical Colleges within the U.T of J&K in any discipline need not apply.
3. The doctors who have already completed 3 years as Registrar /Demonstrator in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be entertained.
4. Any appointee (Doctor ) intending to leave hie job shall have to provide one-month prior
notice duly forward by the concerned HoD or else the doctor shall have to deposit one
month’s salary in this institution.
5. No Experience certificate shall be issued before 2 years after joining.
6. The tenure shall be terminated at any time if the work and conduct is found unsatisfactory or in case of indiscipline/misconduct.
7. The vacancy position in each speciality is liable to increase or decrease and in case no
vacancy is available in any speciality due to any reason, inteiview in that speciality shall not
THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TESTIMONIALS:-
1. Attempt Certificate of 1st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the concerned Universities.
2. MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
3. Internship completion certificate.
4. Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health
Service, Jammu /Srinagar in respect of in-service doctors.
5. Distinction/national Scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate.
6. House Job Certificate (Jr. /Sr.) issued by the concerned Principal or equivalent recognized
7. Professional Publications in a NMC permitted indexed standard Medical Journals, if any.
8. Date of Birth as per matriculation certificate (for Non-PSC candidates.)
9. Affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done
Registrar ship/Demonstrator-ship /Sr. Resident ship in the of U.T. J&K.
10. NoC from Administrative Department Health and Medical Education in case of in-service
11. NoC from the Head of the institution in case of Non-PSC candidate who are doing
Registrar ship/Demonstrator ship within in Govt. Medical College of U.T. J&K.
12. PSC Candidates if selected will be permitted to join after furnishing relieving from
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and
performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview .
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under:-
1. Sale of Application Form : 4-02 2023 to 20-02-2023
2. Last date of receipt of Application Form : 22-02-2023
The date of interview shall be notified separately.
No TA DA shall be given to the candidates appearing in the interview
Click for Complete Notification
248 Posts Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
JKSSB Gives final opportunity to those candidates who missed there DV
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates