Job Recruitment in GMC Kathua
Advertisement for appointment on Academic Arrangement Basis against Non-Gazetted Posts it Government Medical College, Kathua as per S.0 364 dated 27.11.2020.
Application are invited from the eligible candidates (Domicile of UT of J&K) for engagement against the posts detailed mentioned below on Academic Arrangement Basis in Terms of S.0 364 of 2020, dated 27.11.2020 for a period of one year or till the selection / promotion is made in accordance with the recruitment rules, governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
General Instructions :
• Application Form is enclosed as Annexure
• Candidates are advised to go through the terms and conditions before filling up the application form.
• The last date for submission of the Application Form complete in all respects along with all the relevant documents and application fees in the office of the Principal GMC, Kathua (Administrative Block) before 03:00 pm is on 24.06.2023
• The fee for the application form is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) to be paid in cash along with Application Form.
• The dates, time and venue of the Written Test and all further communications regarding this Academic Arrangement advertisement will be notified only on official web site of GMC Kathua https://gmckathua.in/
• The candidates need to submit an affidavit duly attested by First Class Magistrate at the time of joining. The format is enclosed as Annexure “B”.
Terms and Conditions :
Candidates applying for the post should not be more than 63 years of age as on the date of issuance of notice.
The appointment under these rules shall not entitle the appointee to any preferential claim for regular appointment. Candidates applying for the post should not be more than 63 years of age as on the date of issuance of notice.
The consolidated salary shall be paid as per criteria mentioned in SO 364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020 as long as he/she remains in the service and actually performs his/her duties.
In- Service candidate need not apply.
Administration of GMC Kathua reserves the right to Increase or Decrease the above-mentioned number of vacancies listed against each post at any point of time during recruitment process without prior information to the candidates.
Candidates are warned not to furnish any particulars that are false or suppress relevant material information. Candidates found guilty will be debarred from applying for the next 02 years.
List of documents to be attached with the application form
(a) Date of Birth Certificate.
(b) Domicile Certificate
(c) 10th Class Marksheet
(d) 12th Class Marksheet
(e) Degree/ Diploma from recognized Institute.
(f) Marks sheet of all years and also one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the Degree/ Diploma. issued by the concerned Institute.
(g) Registration from Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical and Nursing Council.
(h) Experience Certificate. if any.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates