Job Recruitment in GMC Kathua
Advertisement for appointment on contractual basis against Non-Gazetted posts in Govt. Medical College, Kathua under NHM
Applications on preseribed format (Annexure-A) are invited from eligible candidates (not in service) of District Kathua, UT of
J&K for engagement against the following posts under NHM on contract basis.
Instruction for applying for the post :
1. Terms :
Posts are purely temporary. Appointments will be initially for a period of 89 days and may be extended further based on
the tenure of the project. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time even before the end of the contract period due
to any reason. Candidate can leave the job prematurely by giving one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same.
2. Application and Selection Procedure :
Candidates have to submit the application form by hand only in the Administrative Block Ground Floor, New Building, GMC Kathua. If the last date is a holiday the next working day will be counted as a last date for receipt of application. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit the application on time and the undersigned is not responsible for any kind of delay. Further, it is categorically clarified that any application form through post or email or any other means except by hand shall be rejected immediately. This is done to ensure initial scrutiny (though further scrutiny shall be carried at later stage) of documents and in case of deficiency, informing about it to the candidate on spot. Only one application is allowed to be submitted by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of submitting their application form, Request for modification or change in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances
Qualifications and degree should be from recognized Institution/ University.
4. The age limit is 18-45 years.
5. One set of Photostat copies of certificates (self attested) must be attached with the application form.
Note : Candidates applying for multiple posts need to submit separate form for each post.
6. Other Instructions :
* These are purely contractual posts and as such the candidates will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization in the Govt.
Medical College, Kathua. The mere fulfilment of requisite essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
* During the period of the project as well as on its termination, the Govt. Medical College. Kathua will have no legal liabilities relating to staff.
* Performance will be assessed on a regular basis.
* Contract can be terminated at any time based on the performance of the candidate. If found un-satisfactory, his her service can
be terminated in that stage without giving a prior notice.
* Candidates will have to submit an affidavit from 1st Class Magistrate at the time of joining that they will accept all the general
instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
* No TA/DA will be paid. neither for appearing in the written test, skills test nor for joining the assignment and for the period of work.
* Remuneration / Salary and leaves as per NHM guidelines.
* Administration of GMC Kathua reserves the right to Increase or Decrease the above-mentioned number of vacancies listed against
each post at any point of time during recruitment process without prior information to the candidates.
List of document to be attached with the application form :
Application from duly filled in with photograph affixed at the earmarked space :
a. 10th Class Marksheet/ Diploma/ DOB Certificate.
b. 12th Class Marksheet.
c. Degree / Diploma from recognized Institute.
d. Marks sheet of all years and also one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the Degree / Diploma, if issued
by concerned Institute.
e. Registration from Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical and Nursing Council.
f. Domicile Certificate.
g. Experience certificate
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates