Job Recruitment in GMC Rajouri
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates/ doctors who are the permanent resident of UT of J&K for engagement as Tutor/Demonstrator in different disciplines of Govt. Medical College Rajouri on Academic Arrangement basis under SO 364 dated 27.11.2020 in case of Non-PSC candidates initially for a period of one (01) year extendable up to 03 years subject to satisfactory performance of the candidates during their 1st and 2nd years of engagement, which can be obtained from the respective HODs after completion of 1st and 2nd year of Demonstrator ship as the case may be and for In-service doctors according to their terms of deputation.
Candidates interested in applying can download the respective application form from Government Medical College Rajouri
Website http://www.gmcrajouri.in/ between 28-08-2023 to 08-09-2023 or the same may be collected from the Administrative Section of Government Medical College, Rajouri at Mehra.
The application forms complete in all aspects and accompanied with a non-refundable bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) from J&K Bank in favour of Principal, Govt. Medical College, Rajouri should reach the office of the Principal by or before be 08-09-2023 up to 04:00 PM at Mehra.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
1. MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Mch/DM all terms mark sheets and qualification of the respective speciality.
2. Attempt certificate of 1st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS issued by concerned Universities.
3. MBBS degree and MCl/NMC or State Medical Council registration certificate
4. Internship completion certificate.
5. Distinction/National scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate if any.
6. House-job (Jr.) certificate issued by concerned Principal or Equivalent authority.
7. Date of Birth Certificate.
8. Permanent Resident Certificate/ Domicile Certificate.
9. FMGE certificate in case of MBBS degree from outside the country.
10. Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services,
Jammu/Kashmir in respect of in-service doctors.
11. Professional publications in a standard medical Journal, if any
Note : Maximum age limit- 50 years as per SO 364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
• For In-service (PSC conformed candidates: The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC. The in-service doctor shall be allowed to apply only with the prior permission of the administrative department as per circular No 05-JK (HME) of 2021 dated 21-12-2021 read with circular No 02-31C (HME)of 2020 dated 20-01-2020 and Government order no 03- HME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019. For the purpose they should route their application forms through the administrative department only. In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relived from their Administrative Department.
• The Non-PSC candidates shall be paid salary as per S.O. 364 of 2020 Dated. 27-11-2020.
• The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit as per the relevant rules/orders by the selection committee constituted for the purpose as per Govt. Order No. 282 JK (HME) of 2023 dated 04.04.2023.
• The candidate who have left the Senior Residency mid-way need not to apply.
• Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
• The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification and certificates to satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. If the documents submitted by the candidates are not found substantiated or correct by the committee at any point of time, the candidature will be cancelled and appropriate proceedings under law shall be taken.
• The selection shall be governed as per the criteria laid in Govt. Order No. 282- JK(HME) of 2023 dated 04.04.2023 and
the decision of selection committee constituted vide Govt. Order No. 283-JK(HME) of 2023 dated 04.04.2023 shall be final and binding on the candidate and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
• The appointee shall be required to submit an affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate at the time of joining to the effect that he/she will not leave the residency mid-way and will serve for the tenure period.
• The application form should be accompanied with checklist as per Annexure-A attached with the advertisement.
• The appointment against the advertised posts for Non-PSC candidates shall always be on tenure basis without conferment
of any preferential right on the engages for regular appointment against these posts, which shall be made strictly in accordance with relevant recruitment rules. This is without prejudice to any writ petition pending before any Hon’ble Court.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates