SAMEER Various Job Recruitment 2023
Society for Applied Microwave Electronic Engineering and Research (SAMEER) is an Autonomous Research & Development Centre of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. Applications are invited for filling up the following Project positions under the new projects of this Research Centre on fixed term consolidated salary basis from the eligible and suitable candidates who fulfill requisite qualifications/ criterion mentioned therein.
The positions indicated under the projects concerned, are proposed to be filled purely on contract basis only as per post wise period mentioned from the date of appointment. This period can be extendable subject to performance & approval of the competent authority up to a maximum of project completion term and not beyond that and there is no scope of continuation / regularization / absorption or service in SAMEER under any circumstances
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
2. Age Limit :
Eligibility date for calculation of age will be the closing date of the receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
3. Candidates, who possessed the prescribed degree with minimum required percentage of marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by the university up to the closing date of application, will only be considered.
4. Candidates should possess the prescribed experience in the relevant fields as mentioned under the column “Experience” with documentary proof. In case of CGPA, conversion formula from CGPA to percentage of marks should be clearly indicated in the final mark sheet/transcript/certificate.
5. Crucial date for counting experience will be the closing date of applications. The relevant experience possessed before acquiring the essential qualifications will not be counted. In such cases, the required experience will be counted only from the date of acquiring the essential qualification.
6. The prescribed qualification/experience is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. SAMEER may restrict the number of candidates to be called for Skill Test by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and/or relevance of experience required for the post etc. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for Skill Test through email.
7. No TA/ DA will be paid to candidates for appearing for written test/ interview.
8. SAMEER reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage. Candidates found not fulfilling the prescribed educational qualification will not be considered for selection. The decision of Selection Committee, duly approved by the competent authority will be final.
9. SAMEER reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
10 Vacancies : Vacancies mentioned are tentative; updated vacancies, if any, along with Post-wise will be made available on the website in due course.
11. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied to. In case, if it is found in any stage of selection process or even after the appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed relevant information / material or does not fulfill the criteria, his/ her candidature/ service is liable to be rejected / terminated without notice.
12. Candidates will have to produce all original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
13. Application received without scanned copies of certificate for essential qualification, experience or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
14. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post indicating the Post Code.
15. The appointment shall not confer any right for regularization/ absorption or continuation of service in SAMEER.
16. The person selected for contract appointment will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or extension of the term contract.
17. Selected candidates will have liability to serve anywhere in the country and may be posted in any of the project sites in the country as per the requirements of SAMEER, Kolkata.
18. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are required to submit completed application in prescribed form (Annexure – I) along with copies of testimonials & recent photograph affixed on the application form latest by 28/01/2023 (Saturday) at the following address through speed post/registered post / by hand.
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates