Various Job Recruitment in PGCIL
POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids.
POWERGRID, requires eligible experienced personnel for its Consultancy Project- Comprehensive Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Scheme in the state of Arunachal Pradesh under North Eastern Region. The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contractual basis for a period of 24 months initially or till completion of projects, whichever is earlier. The actual engagement may vary depending on requirement and status of projects.
Name of the Posts :
Field Supervisor (Electrical)
Field Supervisor (Civil)
Important Information :
1. Candidates having registration in any of the Employment Exchange of the seven states of NER i.e Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura only are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates are required to register themselves with the Regional Employment Exchanges as mentioned above, before applying for the post(s).
3. The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contract basis for a period of 24 months or till completion of the projects, whichever is earlier. The actual engagement may vary depending on requirement and status of projects.
4. Candidates are required to register themselves with National Skills Registry (NSR) at https://nationalskillsregistry.com/ and provide NSR registration number to POWERGRID.
Further, they are required to get the following verified in their NSR profile at their own cost before joining or within 03 months of joining, failing which their engagement shall automatically be terminated without assigning any reason/notice whatsoever:
a) Personal details like Identity, Bio-metrics (fingerprints)
b) Essential Qualification i.e. – Post Graduation/Graduation/Diploma/Relevant Degree (as applicable)
c) Previous employment/experience information Upon joining, you shall be required to provide permission to POWERGRID to view your profile in NSR.
5. Field Supervisor shall submit the Police Verification Report / Employee Verification Report regarding Character & Antecedents from police station of their permanent home address. If due to any reason, they are not able to submit the aforesaid document at the time of joining, they shall be provisionally allowed to join on the basis of character certificate & attestation form subject to condition that he/she shall submit the verification report within 3 months, failing which his/her engagement as Field supervisor shall automatically be terminated without assignment of any reason/notice whatsoever.
6. The personnel engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in POWERGRID.
7. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 24 months or on completion of the projects, whichever is earlier. The engagement will be project/region specific.
8. The Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment / selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
Selection Process :
1. Selections shall be made on the basis of scrutiny of applications w.r.t. eligibility criteria and desired experience profile and Written Test of the candidates found eligible after scrutiny.
2. Candidates qualifying in the Written Test shall be empanelled in the order of merit of marks obtained in written test.
3. The scheme of the test would be as following:
a) The test would be of 1-hour duration
b) Sections and Number of questions:
i. Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline.
ii. Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability.
c) All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each) and there shall be no negative marking.
d) Qualifying marks would be minimum 40% for Unreserved including EWS and 30% for reserved vacancies.
4. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
5. Centres for Written test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted at Guwahati & Itanagar. The right to allocate centre/venue shall be reserved by the Management.
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years or above and are registered in the Employment Exchanges of the seven states of NER i.e Arunachal Pradesh, Assam , Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura are eligible to apply.
2. The candidature of the candidate at all stages of the selection process shall be provisional in nature.
3. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
4. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates not meeting the specified criteria including experience profile, wherever required, shall not be considered for selection.
5. Applications in which the essential qualification/ experience cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) fully before applying, to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents asked for. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility.
6. All photocopies of documents (along with the application) submitted at the time of Document Verification, if calledfor, should be self-attested by the candidate. Candidates should retain sufficient number of same coloured size photograph as used in the online application for future use.
7. The candidate must possess qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. Correspondence course in Diploma shall not be considered as recognized qualification as per AICTE norms.
8. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. /M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed for the post of Field Supervisors.
9. Correspondence course in Diploma shall not be considered as recognized qualification as per AICTE norms.
10. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute.
For Complete Notification : Click here
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates