4th Feb 2023 Daily Current Affairs
1. When has the ‘Indian Coast Guard’ celebrated its 47th Foundation Day recently?
a. 31 January
b. 01 February
c. 30 January
d. 29 January
2. Recently the government of which state has tied up with Patanjali Foods for the cultivation of palm oil?
3. Who has recently become the new CEO of Unilever?
a. Robert Jaas
b. Kartik Advani
c. Gyanendra Pratap Singh
d. Hein Schumacher
4. Recently Reliance Retail has tied up with which country’s biscuit maker Maliban?
a. Sri Lanka
5. Who has recently written a new book titled ‘The Poverty of Political Economy’?
a. Siddharth Sharma
b. Maghnad Desai
c. Madhvendra Singh
d. Dr. A K Dwivedi
6. Shanti Bhushan has passed away recently. Who was he?
7. Where has the ‘G20 Science 20’ establishment meeting been organized recently?
c. Uttar Pradesh
8. Who has recently inaugurated the 46th International Kolkata Book Fair?
a. Mamta Banerjee
b. Narendra Modi
c. Piyush Goyal
d. Rajnath Singh
9. Recently the Prime Minister of which country has renamed the city of Al Minhad as ‘Hind City’?
c. Saudi Arab
10. In which state ‘Samata Kumbh’ has started recently?
11. According to the recent Economic Survey 2022-23, what percent of India’s GDP growth is expected?
12. Recently, Graham Reid, the head coach of which country’s men’s hockey team, has resigned?
13. Where was the two-day meeting of the G20 International Financial Architecture Working Group held recently?
c. New Delhi
14. Where has Prajnesh Gunneswaran won the final of the ITF men’s tennis tournament recently?
15. Who has been declared as the new capital of Andhra Pradesh recently?
c. Sri Lanka
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates