JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam 2021
JKPSC has invited applications through online mode from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the Prescribed/Academic professional qualification and age for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, in terms of the “Jammu & Kashmir Cooperative (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules. A total of 91 vacancies have been released.
In this article let us have a look at the basic exam details such as exam pattern, vacancy, syllabus etc and also from where to prepare from JKPSC Assistant Registrar. Check out Oliveboard’s Latest Pattern Notes & Mock Tests (website link).
It can also be accessed anywhere, anytime from mobile with the help of the Oliveboard app.
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 91 vacancies have been released under JKPSC recruitment for 2021. These vacancies were mentioned with the release of the official notification. You can check out the 91 vacancies for different disciplines in the table below.
|Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC/IB||SLC||PSP||EWS||Total|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||46||09||08||09||03||03||04||09||91|
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Selection Process
The selection criteria for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment Notification 2021 consists of
- Written examination (75 points)
- Followed by viva voce (25 points)
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Syllabus
|Subject||Topics to be Covered|
|General Knowledge about Current Affairs||➔ History|
➔ Political Science
➔ Issue of National & International importance
|Computers and Telecommunication||➔ Concepts|
➔ Usage in communication and public relations
|Indian Polity with special focus on Jammu & Kashmir||➔ Evolution of political system in Pre- and Post-Independence era|
➔ Modern trends in the political system.
➔ Role and contribution of State/UT Politics in Federal Structure, with special reference to J&K.
|Geography of India with focus on Jammu & Kashmir||➔ Importance of Geography|
➔ General Geography
➔ Physical Geography
➔ Climate, Soil, & Vegetation
➔ Economic Geography
|Historical perspective of Cooperative Involvement||➔ Need for Cooperatives|
➔ Origin & Development of Cooperatives
|History of Cooperative Movement||➔ Origin, development & importance of Cooperative Movement|
➔ Series of legislation on Cooperatives
➔ Various committees framed at the National & International level for the development of Cooperatives.
|➔ Types of Cooperative, Agriculture Cooperative, Farmers Cooperative, Supply Cooperative, Business & Employment Cooperative, New Generation Cooperative & Housing Cooperative|
|➔ The Jammu and Kashmir Cooperative Societies Act, 1989|
|➔ The Jammu and Kashmir Cooperative Societies Rules, 2001|
|➔ The Jammu and Kashmir Self Reliant Cooperative Act, 1999|
Now as you are clear with the basic details now let us have a look from where to study and practice for JKPSC Assistant Registrar. When we talk about preparing for JKPSC Assistant Registrar, then Oliveboard comes in place. Best mock tests are provided for the exam with the latest study notes for all the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Syllabus.
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Preparation Tips
Here are the most important preparation tips for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies.
- Start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study. Allocate time to learn new topics at the beginning of your preparation period.
- After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, revise all the chapters to avoiding confusion before the official exam commencement.
- Practice enough mock tests and previous year papers to make sure you complete the entire paper within the allotted time.
- Get a complete update of the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics.
- Keep your motivation level high for the entire period.
The exam is the first stage of the selection process.
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
- Detailed Notes for JK Assistant Registrar: Covers 47+ chapters across 5 GS subjects
- Mock Tests for JK Assistant Registrar: 10 Full Mock Tests (120 Questions each (GS+CSAT))
Top 3 Reasons Why You Chose Oliveboard
- Structured preparation @ one place
- Improve Speed & Accuracy by Practicing Tests
- Complete Coverage of Syllabus through detailed notes
Prepare With Oliveboard Study Notes For JKPSC Assistant Registrar
Oliveboard study notes for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam will help you understand or
memorize every minute concept. These notes save your energy and time consumed to prepare such notes and are an easier way to cover a vast syllabus in less time.
Summary Notes For All Sections Are As Follows:
- Indian Polity (Get Study Notes Here)
- Computers & Communication (Get Study Notes Here)
- Cooperatives (Get Study Notes Here)
- Geography (Get Study Notes Here)
- Current Affairs(Get Study Notes Here)
This is all from us in this article, JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam 2021. The above information will surely help you in your upcoming exam. Prepare with the best resources provided by the Oliveboard.
ALL THE BEST!
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below