JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Study Notes + Preparation Tips
The Online written examination for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam is scheduled to be held from 1st June to 10th June 2021. With around two months left for the examination, it’s time to prepare well for the examination.
To help candidates prepare well, Oliveboard has come up with the Complete JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Study Notes + Preparation Tips which will help you crack the exam in one go.
Importance of Oliveboard’s JK Finance Accounts Assistant Study Material
Study-notes play an important role in preparation for competitive exams with a vast syllabus. Having good study-notes helps you in learning your lessons easily. As the time is less and candidates need to cover all the topics, study-notes help you prepare in a very less time as it contains a summary of all the important points.
JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Study Materials
General Knowledge with Special Reference to JK UT
While the study note on the History of JK UT is free, aspirants can purchase access to all the following GK study notes – Economy of JK UT, Geography of JK UT, Political and Physical divisions of world and India, Indian Culture, Heritage, and Freedom Struggle/Movement, Transport and Communication, Demography- Census, its feature and functions, Important Rivers and Lakes in India, Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India, Environment, Ecology, and Bio-diversity, Heritage and Culture of JK UT, Important Tourist Destinations of JK UT, JK Reorganisation Act, 2019.
Accountancy & Book Keeping
Financial accounting (or financial accountancy) is the field of accounting concerned with the summary, analysis, and reporting of financial transactions related to business. This involves the preparation of financial statements available for public use.
Each English grammar study note is filled with the rules of English usage. Rules are explained in plain English with several examples, and when needed, counter-examples. With the help of these notes, you should be able to revise the rules of Grammar usage and attempt the exam with confidence.
Oliveboard’s Finance and Economics Notes are prepared by subject experts. Boost your preparation and score max. marks with these short notes. Topics covered are based on the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Syllabus.
General Science Notes
General Science Notes include concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as asked by the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam. Concepts are summarised in such a way that they align with the syllabus mentioned by the board. Here is a sneak peek into the free Physics Notes.
Computer Knowledge Notes
These computer knowledge notes are created keeping beginners in mind. Prepared for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam, these notes will be of incredible advantage to you. Here is a look at OS notes followed by some common computer terminologies.
Oliveboard provides complete and all-around preparation for guaranteed success. It also provides the most effective Mock Test series and the latest pattern study notes for the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Preparation Tips
When you are preparing for a paper, planning your preparation is a must. Here are a few tips by which you can efficiently assess your prep and improve over time.
- i) Practice Mock Tests: Mock Tests will be your greatest help to prepare for a competitive exam. Understand which section or topic needs your attention, which topic is a weak point for you.
- ii) Analyze the Mock Tests: Attempting a mock test alone will not suffice your purpose. Devote enough time analyzing each question to understand what went wrong and what were your correct attempts.
iii) Time Management: Manage your time to improve your overall score in the long run. Give enough time to the section you face the most difficulty in and a substantial amount of time to your stronger areas.
- iv) Revision of Learned Concepts: One of the most important steps to follow is revision. This will help you retain the formulas, logic, tricks, current affairs, you have learned so far. Pen down the important formulas and topics for a quick revision towards.
- v) Keep a regular check on the Current Affairs: Current Affairs are not something that can be hogged overnight. Give special attention to the J&K current affairs as they could be the highlights in the exam.
Prepare With Oliveboard Study Notes For JK Finance Account Assistant Exam 2020-21
Oliveboard study notes for JK Finance Account Assistant Exam will help you understand or
memorize every minute concept. These notes save your energy and time consumed to prepare
such notes and are an easier way to cover a vast syllabus in less time. Summary Notes For All
Sections Are As Follows:
- JK GK (Get Study Notes Here)
- Accountancy & Book Keeping (Get Study Notes Here)
- General English (Get Study Notes Here)
- Statistics (Get Study Notes Here)
- Mathematics (Get Study Notes Here)
- Economics (Get Study Notes Here)
- General Science (Get Study Notes Here)
- Knowledge of Computers (Get Study Notes Here)
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
- 10 JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Mock Tests
- 50+ JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Sectional Tests
- Complete JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Study Notes
This is all from us in this article JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Study Notes & Preparation Tips. The above study notes & preparation tips will surely help you ace the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam. Prepare with the best resources provided by the Oliveboard.
ALL THE BEST!
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below