Advertisement for recruitment of Class-IV Posts in Sheep Husbandry Department, J&K
Total Posts : 22
Last date : 25 Dec 2017
Applications on the prescribed format provided as in this notification affixed with attested photograph of the applicant are invited for recruitment to the post of Class4V (Assistant Stockman) in Sheep Husbandry Department District Cadre Budgam
Pay scale : 4440.7440+ Grade pay 1400 under J&K Special Recruitment Rules notified vide SRO N0-202 of 2015,Dated.- 30-06-2015 from Permanent Residents of District Budgam .
However, candidates belonging to Schedule Caste Category can apply for the post irrespective of their place of residence in the state.
The applicant should not be below 18 years and above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2017. Howeve , age relaxation as permissible under rules shall be available to the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
The minimum and maximum qualification required for the post shall be Matriculation and 10+2 respectively from any recognized Board . However, candidates with higher qualification shall not be given additional weightage in pursuance of SRO-99 of 2008, Dated:-07.04.2008.. .u r at jkupdates.
The breakup of the posts as per roaster maintained in this office in light of SR0-294,Dated:- 21.102005 Is as under,
|Name of the post||Posts||OM||RBA||SC (Schedule
Criteria for Shortlisting / Selection
The shortlisting of the applicantsfor the post shall be carried out as per instructions conveyed vide Govt. Order No:- 189-ASH of 2015,Dated:- 29.12.2015 as under;
- Weightage of points for Bask Qualification (Metric) = 60 Points on prorata Basis
- Weightage of points for 10+2 qualification =10 Points
- Weightage for candidates belonging to Gujjar,Bakerwals ,Chopans, Changpas and Gaddi Community who have not abandoned the profession In rearing Sheep and Goats to be certified by the concerned Tehslldar duly . .u r at jk updates.counter signed by District Sheep Husbandry Officer of the concerned District. = 10 Points, Viva Voce = 20 Points
Shortlisting of the candidates shall be carried out in the ratio of 15 based on the merit obtained out of 80 pointsexcluding the viva voce points. Nature of Appointment
- The appointment shall be Initially on probation for a period of 05 Years.
2 During probation, the appointees shall be paid on consolidated salary at the minimum of pay scale along with grade pay attached to the post
- After 05 years of their initial appointment, the appointees shall be declared permanent subject to successful completion of probation period.
- The appointees shall be entitled to annual increments, dearness allowance and other admissible allowances after successful completion of probation period on consolidated salary.
- Rearing of Sheep during stall feeding and natural grazing at Govt. Sheep Breeding farms.
- Cleaning of Sheep Sheds.
- Collection of Sheep Manure .
- Migration and camping at highland pastures along with livestock.
- Lifting of head loads of feed and fodder.
Application forms duly completed along with attested copies of the following testimonials /documents be deposited In the office of the undersigned with effect from 11.122017 to 25.12.2017 from 11:00 A.M to 3:00PM on all working days except holidays during this period against a proper receipt from the Dealing Assistant of this office . .u r at jkupdates.However, no application form shall be entertained or accepted after the expiry of stipulated period which shall be binding both In case of all applicants induding those of postal applications.
Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
Academic Qualification Certificate.
Marks Certificate of each examination passed(Matric and 10+2)
Permanent Residence Certificate,.
Category Certificate, isf any.
Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Officer.
Certificate of being associated with the profession of Sheep and Goat rearing in case of Gujjar, Bakerwal ,Chopans, Chnagpas and Gaddi Community candidates from the concerned Tehsildar which shall be countersigned by undersigned after verification throughVeterinary Assistant Surgeon of the Block concerned.
Horizontal reservation shall be given to the eligible concerned category candidates as per standing rules.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below