Applications are invited for recruitment of Class-IV Vacancy in Election Department, J&K
Post Name : Class-IV
Date of Receipt of application : 16th of August 2017
Last Date of Submission of application : 30th of August 2017
The pay band of the above mention post shall be 4440-7440 with grade pay of Rs. 1300/- However the selected candidate shall be paid fixed monthly salary for the first five years as per the below mentioned details in light of the Govt, order No. 257-F Of 2010 dated. 27-10-2011 read with SRO 332 of 2011 dated. 28-10-2011 & SRO 202 Of 2015 dated 30-06-2015.
The minimum and maximum qualification of the candidates is notified in terms of SRO 99 of 2008 should be Matric & of 10+2 respectively.
The age of the candidate as on 01-01-2017 should be between 18 to 40 years in case of open merit candidates.
The application form shall be pasted with the latest passport size photograph of the candidate duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
Any attempt made by a candidate to influence the selection Committee will result In his/her disqualification from appearing before committee for taking part in the interview.
|S. No||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Fixed Salary (Rs. per Month) for 1″ two yrs||Medical Allowance||Total Salary (Rs per month) for 1″ two vrs||Fixed Salary (Rs per month) during next 3 yrs.||Medical Allowance||Total monthly Salary during next 3 yrs|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The post of District Cadre & only he permanent residents of Dis riot can apply.
- However in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC the upper age limited should be 43 years, 42 years of physically challenged, 48 years of Ex service men.
- The application on the prescribed format along with below detailed documents must reach the office of District Election Officer/Deputy Commissioner Baramulla by or before 30 of August 2017 during office hours on working days.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Academic qualification Certificates.
- Marks Certificates.
- Character Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificates, if any issued by the competent authority.
- Incomplete applications, if any shall be rejected without assigning the reasons thereof.
- The document attached with the application shall be signed and numbered by the applicant and the total number of pages attached should be mentioned in words as words as figures on the application form.
- The candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitting false, fabricated and tempered document suppressing material information shall lead to rejection on his/her candidature at any stage and it may also render her/his liable for criminal prosecution.
- The candidate shall have to appear before the selection committee for interview at their own expenses. The date of interview and venue shall be notified separately through Information Department and no individual call letter will be sent.
- The candidates shall feel free to contact this office for any query regarding dates of interview; no claim of being unaware of the interview shall be entertained.
- The candidates must be in possession of the original certificates/documents at the time of interview and no candidate without original documents will be allowed to appear in the interview.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below