Applications are invited for various Posts in every District under State Mission directorate ICDS/ ICPS, J&K Govt
Post Details :
1. Chairperson, Child welfare Committee- one in Each District
2. Member Child welfare Committee- four in each District
Date of Commencement for submission of applications : 20 July 2017
Last date of submission of applications : 04 Aug 2017. (Up to 05 PM only)
Terms and Conditions:
- Out of four members of Child welfare Committee one has to be a woman and another expert on the matters concerning children.
- The Chairperson and members shall be entitled to Rs. 1500 and Rs. 1000 per sitting respectively in addition to traveling allowances.
- Incomplete and /or applications received after the stipulated date shall be summarily
- The applications of the candidates who don’t fulfill the criteria as described above shall be
- Cases of misrepresentation/manipulations of records/documents etc in any manner shall be able for prosecution.
- The decision of the State Level Selection-cum•Oversight committee shall be final in the matter ancillary and incidental to the appointment of the applicants as Members of the Committee
- The appointee shall be governed as per the terms and conditions laid down under the provisions under J&K Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2013 and Rules 2014 and as per the instructions issued from Govt. from time to time.
- This advertisement is NOT for a Government job.
- The Members of the Committee shall be paid such allowance as prescribed by Government. No other pay or allowances are admissible.
- The person who is appointed as a member of the Committee shall be appointed for a period of three years from the date of appointment.
Candidates are required to submit the printed copy of the applications along with self- attested copies of relevant certificate/documents etc.kept in the sealed cover to the office of the concerned District Programme Officer. KOS (Districts Child Protection Officer), form the date of commencement of Invite applications or directly to J&K State Mission Directorate 11COS) lqbal House 110/02 Wazir Bash Srinagar. as per following schedule
Note : Applicants who have already applied for the position via online mode vide Notification No. 15 SMD of 2017 Dated: 18 April 2017 need not to apply again.
|Posts||No of positions In each District||Age as on|
|Qualification||Experience in Children Issues||Administrative Experience|
|Chairperson, Child Welfare Committee||1 for each District||35 Years||Post graduation in Social Work, Psychology, Child/ Human Development , Education , Sociology, law, Criminology. The persons with graduation in any social science discipline may also apply||7 Years||5 Years|
Child Welfare Committee
|4 for each District||35 Years||Post graduation in Social Work, Psychology, Child/ Human Development Education, Sociology, Law, and Criminology. The persons with graduation in any social science discipline may also apply||7 Years|
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below