Applications are invited for various Posts in J&K BOARD FOR MUSLIM SPECIFIED WAKAFS AND SPECIFIED WAKAF PROPERTIES
Applications from the eligible Retired Officers are hereby invited for appointment, on Contract basis, against the post of Administrative Officer in the J&K Muslim Wakf Board.
Terms and Conditions:
Candidates must be permanent residents of the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
The upper age limit for eligibility of candidates will be 62 years as on 01.01.2017.
Candidates shall append attested copies of their qualification/experience certificates with the application. Original documents shall be produced, for verification, at the time of interview to be separately notified.
The term of appointment/contract will be of two
years, extendable on the basis of performance outcomes of the appointee.
Applications to the address of Chief Executive, J&K
Muslim Wakf Board shall .this is copy of jkupdates.be received in the Central Office of the Wakf Board at Zero Bridge Srinagar up to 9th of October 2017
|Administrative Officer||01 (one)||Rs. 20,000/-||Retired from
a post not below Under Secretary/ Administrative Officer in a Government Department
Applications (on plain paper, with a self attested passport size photograph) are invited from eligible Male candidates for appointment as Legal Assistant. The eligibility and other detai is given hereunder: –
|Scale of pay||Minimum Qualification
|01 (one)||5700-150-10950-175- 12700||Law Graduate|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidates must be permanent residents of the State of Jammu &
- The upper age limit for appointment shall be 37 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Candidates with experience of “Practice at Bar” will be given additional weightage in the selection process.
- The Candidates shall append attested copies of their qualification/ experience certificates with the application. Original documents shall be .this is copy of jkupdates.produced for verification at the time of interview (date/time and venue to be separately notified).
- The appointee shall be placed on probation for a period of two years, during which he will be entitled to the minimum of the pay scale viz 5700/- (Rupees five thousand & Seven hundred only) per month. On successful completion of probation period, the appointee shall become eligible for all other allowances as admissible under Wakf Board Rules.
- Applications to the address of Chief Executive, J&K Muslim Wakf Board shall be received in the Central Office of the Wakf Board at Zero Bridge 9 Srinagar up to October 9 2017.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below