DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY Recruitment for Various Posts
Posts : Various
Last Date : 28 Dec 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as Para Legal Volunteers on tenure basis for carrying further the objective of Free Legal Aid Under DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY. The applicant/Candidate should be literate, preferably matriculate with a capacity for over all comprehension.
Groups from whom Para Legal Volunteers can be selected are
1. Teachers (including Retired Teachers).
2. Retired Government servants and senior citizens.
3. M.S.W. students and teachers.
4. Anganwadi Workers.
6. Students & Law students (till they enroll as lawyers).
7. Members of non-political, service oriented NGOs and clubs.
8. Members of Women Neighbourhood groups, Maithri Sanghams and other Self Help Groups including of marginalized/vulnerable groups.
9. Any other person whom the District Legal Services Authority deems fit to be identified as Para Legal Volunteers.
Selection and honorarium shall be made as per the rules provided under the Scheme for Para Legal Volunteers (Revised) envisaged by J&K State Legal Services Authority.
Interested candidates shall apply with their particulars along with two self attested photographs in the office of the Chairman District Legal Services Authority (Pr. District & Sessions Judge) Jammu on or before 28/12/2017.
Interviews for the selection of the Para Legal Volunteers shall be conducted on 02.01.2018 at 10.30 AM in the Office of the Chairman, DLSA, Jammu.
Note : No separate TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing in the interview.
(Vinod Chatterji Koul)
District Legal Services Authority,
DIP/J-8940/17 (Pr. District & Sessions Judge)
Dated: 21-12-2017 Jammu.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below