GMC Fresh Recruitment for Various Posts, J&K
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates, (Not in Service/Non-PSC), from the permanent Residents of J&K State for the following Faculty posts (Discipline specified against each) on Academic Arrangement basis under SRO. 384 of 2009 Dated. 14-12-2009, read with SRO, 409 of 2013 Dated 19-08-2013, for a period of one year, which shall be extendable up to maximum period of six years (one year at a time subject to better performance, conduct and prescribed age limit which shall not exceed more than (65) years or till such time posts are filled up by the competent authority on regular basis in terms of existing J&K Medical Education (Gazetted) Recruitment Rules 1979, and SRO. 88 of 2016 Dated. 14.03.2016, whichever is earlier:
Posts : Various
Last date : 23rd April. 2018
NB: No application can be received by this Office after 02:00 PM.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The applicants are advised to enclose with their application forms self attested
copies of the under mentioned documents/certificates:
- MBBS & MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DNB/ M.Phil/ M.A/ M.Sc etc. qualification certificates of the respective specialty, (May also refer in this regard the respective eligibility criteria column as above).
- Marks Certificates of the respective Degrees of all the Semesters.
- Attempt Certificate of all examination of MBBS etc issued by the University.
- Experience certificate as Assistant Professor/ Lecturer/ Registrar in the Specialty, as the case may be.
- Professional Publications under SRO 88 of 2016 Dated: 14.04.2016.
- Permanent Resident Certificate, (PRC).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
2) The Candidates may download the application format from the official website of
the Government Medical College, Srinagar i.e. http://www.gmcs.edujn/
3) The applications should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 23rd April. 2018, up to 02:00 PM.
4) The applicants shall have to appear before the Selection Committee for interview
at Government Medical College, Srinagar along with all original testimonials and other related documents on the date which will be notified separately. No T.A/D.A etc shall be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview.
5) The applicant for the aforesaid posts should not be of more than (63) years of age
as on the date of issuance of the notice.
6) The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not
leave the Department before the completion of one years contract. However abandoning/termination of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month’s to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
7) The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/Institutions of the country which is prerequisite in terms of MCI norms.
8) No application of the in-service candidate shall be entertained by virtue of the
existence of SRO. 409 of 2013 Dated: 19-08-2013.
9) The applications of those candidates shall be rejected who fail to attach any
requisite requirements/documents/marks sheets with their application formats.
10) A contact Number must be stated on the application.
11) The applicants must attach the application fee receipt of Rs. 300/- (Three hundred Rupees-only) in the form of Demand Draft payable to the Chief Account Officer, Govt. Medical College, Srinagar.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below