GMC Jammu Fresh Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from PSC/Non PSC doctors for the tenure post of Registrars/Demonstrators in the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three year as perSRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013. The said applications forms are available in the prescribed form from the office of the undersigned on production of Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred)only pledged to Principal Govt. Medical College, Jammu from J&K Bank only. This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law
If any likely vacancy created shall be notified separately1. CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-Incomplete application form(s) in any aspect or incomplete rele-vant documents submitted shall invite rejection without further communication.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC)/CANDIDATES:-
a.) For PSC Candidates:-
1) The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC
2) The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per circular No. 02-JK(HME) of 2020 dated 20-01-2020 read with Govt. orderNo. 03-HME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019.
For the purpose,they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
3) In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only aftergetting relieved from their Administrative Department.
B.) FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT. SERVICE:-(Non PSC Candidates)
1. The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidatedpay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeonin the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance. maximum age for eligibil-ity to apply shall be 50 years as on cut off date.
c.) General Conditions for Eligibility for all candidates:-
1. Qualifications:- Minimum MBBS, (MD, MS will be pre-ferred).
2. The doctors who were earlier appointed asRegistrar/Demonstrator in any institution/Govt. MedicalCollege, Jammu but had left services before completingtheir tenure need not apply.
3. The doctors who have already completed 3 years asRegistrar/Demonstrator in any discipline need not applyand their application forms shall not be entertained.
4. Any appointee (Doctor) intending to leave the job shallhave to provide one month prior notice duly forwarded bythe concerned HoD or else the doctor shall have todeposited one month’s salary in this institution.
d.) THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIEDWITH ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCU-MENTS/TESTIMONIALS:-
1. Attempt Certificate of Ist, 2nd Pre-final and Final MBBSexaminations issued by the concerned Universities.
2. MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
3. Internship completion certificate.
4. Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any)issued by the Director, Health Service, Jammu/Srinagar inrespect of in-service doctors.
5. Distinction/national Scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate.
6. House Job Certificate (Jr./Sr.) issued by the concerned Principal or equivalent recognized authority.
7. Professional Publications in a MCI permitted indexed standard Medical Journals, if any.
8. Date of Birth as per matriculation certificate (for Non PSC candidates).
9. Affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate declar-ing that the applicant has not done Registrar-ship/Demonstrator-ship/Sr. Resident-ship inside or out-side the of U.T. J&K.
10. PRC/Domicile Certificate
11. NoC from Administrative Department Health and MedicalEducation in case of in service candidate.
12. PSC candidates if selected will be permitted to join after furnishing relieving from Administrative Department.
13. Further, the applications who have already applied for Demonstrator-ship in the discipline of Physiology videprevious notification No. JMC/ES-1/109/1907 dated 20-02-2020, corrigendum No. JMC/Es-1/109/2062 dated 13-03-2020 and Addendum No. JMC/Es-1/109/2076 dated18-03-2020 need not apply again.
However, the appli-cants are instructed to submit MD Degree before the lastdate of submission of forms.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis ofcombined academic merit and performance in the interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under:-
1. Sale of Application Form: 20-08-2020 to 28-08-2020
2. Last date of receipt of : 10-9-2020 Application Form
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below