GMC Jammu Recruitment 2019, Last date 31 Aug 2019
Application are invited on plain paper for the following posts under National Organ Transplant Programme
(NOTP), Govt. Medical College, Jammu under of “State Organ & Tissue Transplant Organization (SOTTO) for a
period of one year or till the completion of project, whichever is earlier from the permanent resident of Jammu
and Kashmir. The following detail of the said post is as under:
How to apply:
The application should reach on or before 31-8-2019 upto 4.30 pm in the office of the undersigned and should be submitted to Administrative Officer, GMC, Jammu along with all the requisite self attested documents as follows:
1. Application on plain paper addressing to Principal,GMC, Jammu (Typed).
2. State Subject.
3. Date of Birth (Age limit upto 40 years)
4. 10th Class Marks Sheet.
5. 12th Class Marks Sheet
6. Document establishing essential qualification
7. Document establishment desirable qualification.
8. An Affidavit stating that you shall abide by terms and conditions and not working elsewhere.
The date of interview shall be on 6-9-19 at 11.00 am in the Committee Room of the undersigned.
The candidates are advise to reach on time failing which they shall have no claim.
The selection committee constituted in reference to the above mentioned letter shall prepare the pre-merit and
total merit in the under mentioned format and submit their prepare the pre-merit and total merit in the under
1. Essential Qualification =60 marks
2. Desirable Qualification = 30 marks
3. Interview = 10 Marks
The engagement shall be made on contractual basis and shall be governed by following terms and conditions.
1. The period of their engagement shall be of one year or till the competent of research project, whichever
2. The appointee shall be purely on contractual basis on the remuneration settled by the appointing authority based on their experience and qualification of the applicant till the scheme is alive.
3. The Appointment shall not confer any right to the appointee to claim for regularization and his term shall
be deemed to be ceased after the completion of the said scheme.
4. The appointee shall be responsible for the job assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
5. The appointee shall work directly in consultation with HoD Urology and monthly work done report from
the concerned Principal Investigators and the monthly work done report from the concerned Principal
Investigator shall be the basis of their continuation on the said job.
6. Any modification as received from Govt of India shall be directly applicable without any prejudice to the
7. No TA/DA shall be permissible to the candidates appearing for the interview
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below