GMC Kathua Jobs Recruitment 2022
Jammu and Kashmir Govt Medical College GMC Kathua Jobs advertisement Notice for Senior Residents and Demonstrators.
Applications are invited from PSC and Non-PSC doctors (Domicile and Non-Domicile of J&K) for the tenure posts of Senior Resident/Demonstrator in various disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Kathua.
Application forms will be available from 07-04-2022 to 13-04-2022 in the Department of Physiology, Govt. Medical College, Kathua as per following schedule:
Issuance of Application Forms Timing: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Working Days Only)
Last Date of Submission of Application Forms: 20-04-2022 (Till 04:00 PM)
Fees: Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Flundred Only) Mode of Payment: Cash only Note: Candidates applying for multiple specialities need to submit separate form for each specialty-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a) For PSC (In-Service) Candidates:-
) The In-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
) The In-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per circular No. 05-JK (HME) of 2021 dated: 21-12-2021 read with circular No. 02-JK(HME) of 2020 dated 20-01-2020 and Govt, order No. 03-FIME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019. For the purpose they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained. No candidate shall be allowed to sit in the interview without prior approval) In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after being relieved from their Administrative Department.
b.) FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT. SERVICE:- (Non-PSC Candidates)
- The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for post of Medical Officer in Health Department as per SRO-193 dated 24-04-2018 + dearness allowance. The appointee shall also be entitled to house rent allowance as applicable to in-service candidates carrying the minimum of the pre-revised scale of the post subject to fulfilment of the conditions provided under the relevant rules in this regard. An appointee shall not be entitled to any other monetary benefits whatsoever.
Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut-off date.
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant that the documents attached with the application should be legible and properly arranged in a series as mentioned in the advertisement notice. Illegible, dark, washed out, misprinted documents and documents submitted after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered for evaluation. All the documents submitted by the candidates should be self attested and tagged in an office file. Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification and certificates to satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. If the documents submitted by the candidates are not found substantiated or correct by the committee at any point of time, the candidature will be cancelled, Criminal Proceedings under law shall be initiated, or any other action as may be deemed appropriate by the committee, shall be taken.
In case of any dispute, the decision of Chairperson of the Selection Committee shall be final.
THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPAINED WITH SELF-ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TESTIMONIALS:
- 10th Marks Card/ Diploma/DOB Certificate.
- MBBS Degree and NMC/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB Degree and NMC/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
- MBBS Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS/M.SC Marks Card All Profs/Semesters.
- Higher Qualification (PhD/DNB/D.Sc).
- Rural Service Experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority/Head of the Institution.
- Professional publications, published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
- Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health service, Jammu/Srinagar in respect of in-service candidates.
- NOC from Administrative Department Health and Medical Education in case of In-Service candidate.
- The candidates who have already completed/doing/left the Registrarship/ Senior Residency/Demonstratorship midway in any discipline need not apply.
- The candidates must furnish an affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate to the effect that he/she has neither completed nor doing and never left the Registrarship /Senior Residency/ Demonstratorship midway in any discipline.
- Any appointee(Doctor) intending to leave the job shall have to provide one month prior notice duly forwarded by the concerned H.O.D or else the doctor shall have to deposit one month salary in this institution.
(i) For the post of Senior Resident: MS/MD/DNB in concerned specialty.
(ii) Demonstrator: MBBS/MD/DNB/M.SC/PhD/PG Diploma in concerned specialty.
Govt. Medical College, Kathua
The details of the posts are as under:
S.No. Department Vacancy
- General Medicine 05
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (Respiratory Diseases) 02
- Paediatrics 01
- General Surgery 05
- Radiodiagnosis (Radiology) 05
- Radiotherapy (Oncology) 03
- Anesthesiology 05
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 02
S.No. Department Vacancy
- Biochemistry 02
- Anatomy 01
The candidates shortlisted after document scrutiny shall be called for the interview. The interview details will be uploaded on the official website of the college i.e. http://gmckathua.in. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the official website of college regularly for updates and information about the recruitment. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
The vacancies have been advertised as per the posts which are falling vacant or likely to be fall vacant. However, the Department may withdraw/ alter number of vacancies at any point of time till the completion of selection process.
UNION TERRITORY OF JAMMU & KASHMIR HEALTH & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE KATHUA
Email : [email protected]
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below