Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Lecturer/Teaching Assistant on academic arrangement basis in Government College of Engineering & Technology, Safapora, Ganderbal, Kashmir for the Academic Session 2018-19.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for various categories:-
- Lecturer (Engineering): The candidate must possess B.E/B.
Tech and Master’s Degree in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in B.E/B. Tech or Master’s Degree.
- Lecturer (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and
Management): The Candidate must possess Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates) along with NETISLET/Ph.D.
- Teaching Assistant (Engineering): The candidate must
possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent qualification.
- Teaching Assistant (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and
Management): The candidate must possess Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
The selection shall strictly be made on the basis of the academic performance, higher qualifications, experience and the interview to be conducted by the selection committee. The applicants are advised to remain in touch with the Office of the Principal, GCET Safapora, Ganderbal /College website www.gcetkashmitacin for further information.
Note : Teaching Assistants in concerned branch/subject shall be considered only in case of non-availability of Lecturers. TERMS AND CONDITIONS-:
The engagement of candidates shall be made on the following terms and conditions
- The candidate should be a State Subject of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The engagement of candidate will be made for one academic session or till the post is filled by appointment of a candidate duly selected by the Public Service Commission or by transfer of a regular employee against the post occupied by an academic arrangement candidate whichever is earlier.
- The candidate engaged shall have to: –
- Maintain discipline and not act in a manner unbecoming of a Govt. Servant. Indiscipline of any kind shall make the candidate liable for disengagement.
- Maintain punctuality and workto the satisfaction of the standards set up by the Principal and various performance indices.
- Produce a certificate of good moral character from a Gazetted Officer.
- Furnish an undertaking on a Non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20/- duly attested by a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that he/she has accepted the terms and conditions as detailed in this notification and shall have no preferential claim for regular appointment or for regularization of the academic arrangement.
- Admissibility of different kinds of leave to the academic arrangement candidates-
- A candidate engaged shall be allowed casual leave of 15 days only during a session to address exigencies preventing him/her from attending the duties. This shall, however, be allowed on pro-rata basis of four casual leaves per quarter with three days for the last quarter of the year.
- A candidate shall be allowed Medical Leave of 20 days (without remuneration) during a session on production of Medical certificate. If any candidate exceeds the limit he/ she shall be deemed to be on leave for a period of 6 months (without remuneration) and a substitute shall be engaged during his/her leave period.
- The female candidates who apply for Maternity leave shall be allowed maternity leave of 6 months (without remuneration) during which period a substitute shall be engaged to continue the teaching work. In case of non-joining after 6 months, she shall be dropped from the list for the session.
- The engagement of candidate shall be subject to outcome of the Court Cases, if any, on the subject pending disposal in any Court of Law.
- The remuneration shall be paid as per Government Order No. 219-HE of 2018 dated 28-03-2018.
Interested eligible candidates may apply Online through the college website www.gcetkashmir.ac.in from 05-07-2018 to 16-07-2018 and the hard copy of the application form along with all the requisite documents including bank pay-in-slip must reach to the office of the Principal Government College of Engineering & Technology at temporary campus GDC Sumba! Bandipora – 193501 in person or through post, by or before 20th of July 2018, 4 pm.
An application fee for an amount of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is to be deposited in the account of Principal, Govt. College of Engineering and Technology, Safapora, Ganderbal.
Advertisement Notice and necessary instructions along with link of Online application form is available on the college website www. gcetkashmitacin. Application form incomplete in any respect or delivered after the last date shall not be considered. The candidates must check the requisite eligibility criteria of the post before applying online.
List of self-attested documents to be enclosed with the application form:
- Qualification Certificate
- Marks Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- State Subject Certificate
- Character certificate (Issued by a Gazetted Officer)
- An undertaking attested by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate
- Date of birth Certificate
- Copy of bank pay-in-slip for Rs. 100/-
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below