Indira Gandhi Govt Dental College IGGDC Recruitment 2020
Govt Dental College Jammu Job Recruitment 2020
Online applications are invited on prescribed format from domicile of Union Territory of J&K who have completed their internship/BDS from recognized Dental Institutions having valid registration with J&K Dental Council for engagement as full time House Surgeons in the following Departments of Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend as per norms for the session 2020-21.
The candidates can apply online mode only. The applicants are directed to visit the official website of this institution jobs.iggdcj .edu.in for submission of their application forms. The detailed instructions for filling up of online form and mode of payment is given in the link provided above. The link will be available from 29-08-2020 at 10 AM to 17-09-2020 upto 4.30 PM. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing the online fee of Rs. 500/-
The following self-attested documents/testimonials should be uploaded with the application form:-
1. Date of Birth certificate
2. BDS Degree.
3. Marks sheet of all professional examinations (1st , 2nd 3rd and Final Year)
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Attempt certificate of all professional examination issued by concerned University/College.
6. Certificate of Registration with J&K State Dental Council along with up to date renewal of Dental Council Registration certificate.
7. Merit certificate, if any.
8. Certificate of prizes, medals, honors, national scholarships, awards etc if any.
9- Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority.
10. Domicile certificate.
11. Character certificate from any Gazetted Officer
12. Undertaking in shape of affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate as per Para 9 of the terms & condition.
Incomplete application form in any manner shall be rejected without any further notice. No “Under Process1* certificate will be entertained in any case.
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the written test at their own expenses held on 26-09-2020 at 11 AM sharp at Administrative Block of Principal. Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu adhering all SOP’s pertaining to pandemic COVID-19.
The allotment of Department shall be purely on merit /rank basis as per specialty applied by the candidate. The allotment shall be done by the Committee constituted vide Govt. Order No.274-HME of 2010 dated 28-04-2010.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The engagement of House Surgeons will be on tenure basis and will be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The applicant who is interested to apply for more than one specialty shall have to apply for each specialty giving the orders of preferences specialty-wise.
2. The House Surgeon will be whole timer and shall not indulge^any private practice.
3. The tenure of House job will be for a period of one year.
4. During the tenure of House job, they will be governed by the J&K Government Service Conduct Rules.
5. During the tenure as House Surgeons, they shall not be entitled to any kind of leave except casual leave for fifteen (15) days only. The House Surgeons availing excess leave during the period of House Job shall have to repeat the same in his/her own interest without any stipend only on compassionate grounds if authorities are satisfied and after obtaining prior permission from the Principal. Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College. Jammu. The casual leaves shall be availed by the doctors proportionately due during the month.
6. The House Surgeon will receive a consolidated stipend under rules sanctioned by the Government.
7. The services of the House Surgeon shall be terminated by the Principal. Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu without prior notice if he/she indulges in strike or any other activity which is against the interest of institution/ patient care and as & when his/her work and conduct is reported to be unsatisfactory by the concerned Head of the department or any other officer under whom they are working.
8. The stipend of the first month will be kept withheld as security and will be paid after successful completion of full tenure of house job.
9. Candidates, who have already completed House Job in any department in any institution or left the House Job in between, are not eligible to apply and their forms will be rejected without any notice. The candidates shall have to upload an affidavit/undertaking duly sworn in before the First class judicial magistrate to the effect that he/she has not done house job anywhere in any institution within or outside the State in any discipline/specialty. Further the doctor has to give an undertaking in the shape of affidavit from the First class Magistrate that he/she not indulges in strike or any other activity which is against the interest of institution and patient care.
10. The candidate selected to undergo the House Job if fails to join within stipulated period shall be considered as defaulter and he/she shall not be allowed/eligible to join after the prescribed joining period/time.
11. The House Surgeons selected in various departments will be put on emergency duties in the Hospital on rotational basis as per the monthly roster issued by the Medical Superintendent, Govt. Dental Hospital. Jammu. Strict action under rules will be taken against those who do not attend the duties as per roster.
12. The Admit card shall be sent separately through. E-mail ID provided by the candidate, to eligible candidates only. The candidates are instructed to affix latest photograph at the prescribed place of in the Admit Card for appearing in the written examination held on 26-09-2020 at 11 AM.
13. The applicants are required to submit hard copy (original) of an uploaded affidavit duly attested by the First class Judicial Magistrate in this institution at the time of examination.
14. Incomplete and unfilled entries of each column of the form shall not be given any weightage while preparing the merit of the candidate.
15. The engagement of the House Surgeons in Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu shall be done in order of preferences in terms of House Job Policy framed by the Health and Medical Education Department J&K vide Govt. Order No. 706-HME of 2007 dated 11-01-2007 (Annexure C) on the following grounds:-
a. Dental graduates of Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu will be preferred for House Job posts.
b. The Dental graduates of other recognized Colleges but domicile of UT-J&K Government, for house job will be taken for consideration after the last student of this college even if the merit of the student of other college is higher.
c. The students of Dented College Jammu who has not done the house job earlier (fresh batch) will be preferred first.
d. No student will be allowed house job more than one year duration
e. Fresh batch will always be preferred first for branch allocations.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below