Indira Gandhi Govt Dental College Jammu IGGDCJ Jobs Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited on prescribed format from permanent residents of J&K State who have done BDS from recognized Dental Institutions for engagement as full time House Surgeons in the following Departments of Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend for the session 2019-20.
Post Name : House Surgeons
Total Posts : 20
Posts Details below
How to apply :
The application forms are available in the office of the Accounts Officer, Indira Gandhi, Government Dental College, Jammu on all working days from 10:00AM to 4:30 PM on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) against proper G.R. w.e f. 07-09-2019
The application forms duly filled in all respects should reach in the office of Principal, Indira Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu on or before 21-09-2019 at 3:00 PM
Along with attested copies of the following documents:-
1. BDS Degree.
2. Marks sheet of all professional examinations.
3. Internship Completion Certificate.
4. Attempt certificate of all professional examination issued by concerned university.
5. Certificate of Registration with J&K State Dental Council along with up to date renewal certificate
6. Merit certificate, if any.
7. Certificate of prizes, medals, honours, national scholarships, awards etc if any.
8. Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority.
9. State subject certificate.
10. Character certificate from any Gazetted Officer
11. Affidavit/undertaking as per Para 9 of the terms & condition.
Incomplete application form in any manner shall be rejected without any further notice. No “Under Process” certificate will be entertained in any case.
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the written test at their own expenses the date of written test will be held on 26-09-2018 at Administrative Block of Principal, Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu.
The allotment of Department shall be decided by the Committee in accordance to their merit/rank.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
The engagement of House Surgeons will be on tenure basis and will be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The House Surgeon will be whole timers and shall not do any private practice.
2. The tenure of House job will be for a period of one year.
3. The candidate is required to indicate the subject/discipline in the order of preference to be filled in the application form
4. During the tenure of House job, they will be governed by the service conduct Rules like others doctors.
5. During the tenure of House Job, they shall not be entitled to any kind of leave except casual leave for 15 days only. The casual leaves shall be availed by the doctors proportionately due during the month. The House Surgeons availing excess of leave during the period of House job shall be without any stipend. The excess leave shall be availed only after obtaining prior permission from the Principal, Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu duly recommended from the respective head of the department.
6. The House Surgeon will receive a consolidated stipend under rules sanctioned by the Government.
7. The services of the House Surgeon shall be terminated by the Principal, Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu without prior notice if he/she indulges in strike or any other activity which is against the interest of institution/ patient care and as & when his/her work and conduct is reported to be unsatisfactory by the concerned Head of the department or any other officer under whom they are working.
8. The stipend of the first month will be kept with held and will be paid after successful completion of full tenure of house job.
9. Candidates who have already done house job regular or honorary in any department in any institution or left the house job in between, are not eligible to apply and their forms will be rejected without any notice. The candidates shall have to submit an affidavit/ undertaking alongwith the application form, duly sworn in before the 1st class Magistrate, to the effect that he/she has not done house job regular or honorary basis previously anywhere in any institution within or outside the State in any discipline.
10. The candidate selected to undergo the house job and fails to join within stipulated period shall be considered
as defaulter and he/she shall not be eligible to apply for subsequent session.
11. The House Surgeons selected in various departments will be put on emergency duties in the Hospital on rotational basis as per the monthly roster issued by the Medical Superintendent, Govt. Dental Hospital, Jammu.
The House Surgeon who put on roster duties shall not attend the roster duty& he/ she shall face termination from the House Job under rules.
12. The candidates who apply for House Job shall submit two latest passport size photographs affixed on the application duly attested and other submitted to the office of Principal, Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu at time of filling of application form.
13. Incomplete and unfilled entries of each column of the form shall not be given any weight age, while preparing the merit of the candidate.
14. The selection of the candidates will be done in accordance to the House Job Policy framed by the Health and Medical Education Department J&K on the following grounds:-
a. Students of the Dental College Jammu will be preferred for house job posts
b. The list of students of other Colleges for house job will taken for consideration after the last student of the college even of the merit of the student of other college is higher.
c. The students of Dental College Jammu who has not done the house job earlier (fresh batch) will be preferred first.
d. No student will be allowed house job more than one year.
e. Fresh batch will always be preferred first for branch allocations
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below