JK NHM Budgam Jobs Recruitment 2021
J&K District Rural Health Society, Budgam invites Applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates of District Budgam against following categories of posts to be hired on contractual basis for a period of 03 three Months under Emergency COVID Response Package (ECRP), NHM.
Post Details Below :
Medical Officer (MBBS),
Total Posts : 14
How to apply NHM Budgam
Interested candidates from the District Budgam can only apply by sending their applications on the prescribed format, which can be had from the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Budgam. The duly filled in application form along with one recent passport size photograph (attested), should reach in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Budgam by or before 12-05-2021 upto 4:00 P.M and shall not be responsible for any postal delays and applications received after last date shall not be entertained.
Last date to apply NHM Budgam : 12-05-2021
Terms and Conditions:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of J&K, hailing from District Budgam (Medically).
- The expression “Block Level” wherever used in this advertisement notification would mean “Medical Block” and not the “C.D Block” certified by concerned Block Medical Officers.
- Contract will be offered by the District Rural Health Society, Budgam for a period of 03 Months.
- Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required criteria.
- Contract will be offered by District Health Society, Budgam under ECRP and not by the J&K Government.
- A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement/bond with District Health Society Budgam.
- Only recognised degrees shall be considered for eligibility.
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
- The candidature of the appointed candidates shall be cancelled, in case it is found at any stage that he or she has concealed any fact or submitted fraudulent certificates or misrepresented the facts to avail the candidature.
The list of documents (self-attested) to be attached with the application form are mentioned below:-
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- 10th & 12th Marks Sheets.
- Degree/Diploma Certificates.
- Domicile certificate.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, BUDGAM
(CONVENER DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY,BUDGAM)
Advertisement Notice No;-01-CM0B-NHM of 2021 Dated:-06/05/2021
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below