JK RMSA Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited on prescribed format along with the self attested copies of documents from the eligible candidates for engagement purely on contractual basis on consolidated wages in the Noor Society (State implementing Society for RMSA, J&K) as per the following breakup: –
Post Name : Head Draftsman
Total Posts : 02 Posts (For Kashmir Division)
Qualification/ Criteria : Retired Head Draftsman with two years training course certificate /Diploma course (Civil) from any Government recognized institute with working experience of PW(R&B) Department. Candidates with working knowledge of computer shall be preferred.
Salary Per Month : Consolidated @ Rs 25000/- per month
How to apply : The eligible candidates must submit their applications by or before 25th of July, 2018 in the office of State Project Director RMSA, Rawatpora, Baghat-e-Barzallah, Behind Bone & Joint Hospital, Srinagar. The date of Interview shall be notified separately through our website and newspapers of Jammu and Kashmir.
The applications should be accompanied by Permanent Resident Certificate, Date of Birth certificate, Qualification certificates including marks sheet, and other related documents duly self-attested along with one self-addressed envelope (minimum size 4 inch X 9 inch) affixed with stamp/stamps of Rs. 40/-.
The candidate must be of good health and willing to travel at any place of J&K State.
The application form should be attached with a draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of State Coordinator, RMSA, J&K payable at J&K Bank Moving Secretariat.
Terms & Conditions for engagement
1. The candidate should be a Permanent Resident of Jammu & Kashmir State.
2. The candidate must be less than 61 year of age as on 01-01-2018.
3. The engagement shall be purely on term Contract basis for one year only. However, Contract shall to be terminated with one month prior notice in case of performance below acceptable standard. Selected Candidates will be required to sign an agreement, containing Terms & Conditions as prescribed by the RMSA, J&K.
4. The candidate shall have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned for the post.
5. The selected candidate shall have to file an affidavit/undertaking (duly attested Judicial
Magistrate) to the effect that they will not claim any entitlement for absorption in Govt. service or in the Society, and that he/she is ready to serve in any part of the Division or such place where business of the society is conducted.
6. The candidate shall have to appear in Interview on the date that will be communicated separately through our website and newspapers.
7. Extension may be accorded only after consideration and recommendation of the Performance Evaluation Committee of the Directorate to be setup by the State Project Director.
NOOR SOCIETY, STATE IMPLEMENTING SOCIETY FOR RASHTRIYA MADHYAMIK SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, J&K
Malik Market Opposite Gurduwara Jammu Byepass (Winter)
Rawatpora, Baghat-e-Barzallah, Behind Bone & Joint Hospital, Srinagar (Summer).
Phone / Fax No. 0191-2467124/2467135 (Jammu), 0194-2437412, 2437958 (Srinagar).
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below