Public Relations Officer (PRO) Recruitment in Cluster University of Srinagar, J&K
Last Date : 06 Nov 2017
Pay Scale : 15600-39100 + 6,000 GP
Applications on prescribed form are invited for the post of Public Relations Officer (PRO) in the Cluster University Srinagar which should reach the office of undersigned by or before November 6, 2017. The details of the Post are as under:
- Masters Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism with at least 55% or above in respect of General Category candidates and 50%, excluding any grace marks, In case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically and visually differently-abled category candidates from any recognised University.
- Should have at least 05 years experience as a Journalist with any reputed Organisation.
- Should have sound Knowledge of Computers.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate must be within the prescribed age limit of 18-40yearsason 01.01.2017. However, the upper age limit for Reserved Category Candidates and Physically challenged Candidates shall be 43 and 42 years, respectively.
- Candidates who have been awarded post-graduate degree from any foreign University should enclose “Equivalence Certificateissued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, without which their candidature shall not be considered.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55%, wherever the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- The appointment shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the Cluster University Srinagar/ University Grants Commission/State of Jammu and Kashmir, whichever are applicable.
- Only those candidates should applyfor the post, who fulfil the eligibility criteria by the last date laid-down in the advertisement notice by the University.
Note: The University reserves the right not to fill-up the advertised post if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reasons thereof
Application Form”available on the University website at cusrinagatedu.in complete in all respects along with application/processing fee of Rs. 1500/-in the shape of Bank-Draft in favour of the Registrar, Cluster University Srinagar and payable at Srinagar should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar Cluster University Srinagar-190001 by or before Nov 6, 2017 up to 4 PM. Postal order will not be accepted. Application fee once deposited shall be non-refundable.
Candidates sending their “Application Form” by post should ensure that the envelope containing Application Form is super-scribed as “Application for the post of PRO advertised vide Notice No. 09-CUS of 2017 Dated 05.10.2017”.
Thedateof interview shall be published in the News paper through information Department and will also be available on the University Website
No individual call letters shall be sent to the candidates.
Application Forms of candidates serving in various Government/semi Government/Private organisations should be sent through their respective administrative authority concerned. Applications not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected.
Candidates shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications, experience, fitness and other claims whatsoever made at the time of interview.
Candidates invited for interview shall not be paid any TA and DA.
The Vice-Chancellor is empowered to place before the Selection Committee suitable persons for its consideration along-with the applications received in response to the advertisement. impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/ false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him / her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents submitted at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
Application Forms found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice.
Addendum/corrigendum, if issued to this Advertisement, shall be uploaded on the University website only as mentioned herein a bove.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
- Completed Application Form
- Attested copy of DoB Certificate
- Attested copies of all qualification/experience certificates
- Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/-
|IS. No.||Name of the Post||Pay band (Rs.)||Grade Pay (Rs.)||No. of Posts|
|1||Public Relations Officer (PRO)||15600-39100||6000||01|