Walk-in-interview for hiring of Pharmacists under PMBJAK at District Hospital Reasi
District Health Society, Reasi is going to establish Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at
District Hospital Reasi with the objective to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all,
particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi
Kendra’s“, so as to reduce pocket expenses in healthcare. In this regard, District Health Society Reasi intends
to hire Registered Pharmacists from District Reasi to work on profit share basis at Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) to be established at DistrictHospital Reasi.
The walk-in-interviews is scheduled to be held on 02.09.2019 at 10 AM in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative complex, DC Office, Reasi. Eligibility criteria & terms/conditions are as under:-
Eligible Criteria for an Applicant:
1. Applicant should be permanent resident of DistrictReasi and preferably residing in the Medical Block Reasi.
2. Maximum age limit is 40 years (Candidates more in age shall be preferred over younger candidates.)
3. The candidate shall be a Pharmacist, registered with J & K Pharmacy Council. Preference shall be given to
the candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy or higher related qualification from recognized institute.
4. He / She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
5. He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly
attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
Terms & Conditions:
1. PMBJAK shall be run on 24×7 basis under the supervision of Medical Superintendent District Hospital Reasi.
2. Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his /her permanent absorption/ regularization in the department and can be terminated any time without notice.
3. There is no fixed salary & the working is purely on profit basis.
4. Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines ,registered pharmacists shall be provided 15 % (each Pharmacist =7.5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5% of the margin shall go to Hospital Development Fund of District Hospital Reasi.
5. Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
6. All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
7. The Selected Pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the department through Medical Superintendent, DH Reasi attested by 1st Class Magistrate, that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision Medical Superintendent, DH Reasi and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularization in the department in lieu of this agreement.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply : Interested eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 02 Sep 2019 at 10 am at the office of Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative Complex, Reasi along with one coloured passport size photograph and original documents with a set of photocopies of the relevant documents, super scribing the name of the post applied for.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below