State Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2016 : 2200 posts
Total post: 2200
Qualification: Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government. The candidates who are in the final year / semester of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: Age from 21 – 30 as on April 1, 2016. Candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per Government rules.
Selection procedure:All the candidates need to appear for the written examination that will be conducted in two phase’s 1.preliminary and 2.main examination, followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Pay scale:The selected candidates will get a starting basic salary of Rs 27,620 per month with four advance increments.
Application fee:The candidates from the General/OBC category need to pay Rs 600 for each application form. Candidates from the SC/ST/PWD need to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
How to apply:
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
- All the candidates need to apply online on the website, www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the careers tab.
- Click on Current Opening.
- Click on the link Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the details in prescribed format only.
- Last date to apply online : May 24 2016.
- Call letters for the online preliminary online examination will be available from June 14 2016.
- The online preliminary examination will be held from July 2 to 10 2016.