Various Fresh Posts in in Agriculture Department, District Cadre
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF AGRICULTURE OFFICER, PULWAMA
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement against the post of 01 number of Deputy Project Director at District Level and 07 number of ATM/ Subject Matter Specialists at block level for a period of one year under Centrally Sponsored Scheme “Support to State Extension Programme for Extension reforms(ATMA) on contractual basis. The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year or co-terminus with the withdrawal of scheme whichever is earlier.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The candidate should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
2. The candidates belonging to District Pulwama only can apply for the engagement.
3. The candidates with experience of working in Govt Semi Govt. organizations in relevant field shall be preferred.
4. Selected candidates shall have to work on contractual basis and shall not claim any permanent employment on the said post.
5. The period of contract shall be for one year and can be extended depending upon the performance of the selected candidate and continuation of the scheme.
6. The employment is subject to availability of funds under the scheme.
7. The selection of the candidate can be cancelled within month from the date of issuance of notice in advance if work and conduct is not found satisfactory.
8. The contract shall deem to have been cancelled once the scheme is withdrawn by the Govt. of India or State Govt.
9. The contractual appointment of candidate shall cease to exist on attaining the age of 65 years in respect of already served Govt. employees.
10. The selection committee shall have the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
11. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing in Interview.
Application procedures :- The applications on the prescribed format available with chief Agriculture Officer, Pulwama duly filled in by the candidate along with the self attested photocopies of qualification/ Experience etc shall be submitted in the office by or before 25-05-2018 upto 4.00p.m
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Distt./ Block||No. of Posts||Mode of Recruitment||Pay scale||Qualification||Suggested Experience|
|1.||Dy. Project Director||District Level||1||Contractual||Consolidated Rs. 37000/PM||Post Graduate Degree in Agri. Allied Sectors||Minimum 3 yearsexperience in Agriculture and Allied sectors in the pay scale of 15600-39100+5400|
|2.||Assistant Technology Managers (ATM’S)/SMS’s||Block
|7||Contractual||Consolidated Rs. 15000/PM||Graduate/PGin Agri, Horti, Economics Marketing, Vet. Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries.||Candidates with experience of working in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations in relevant fields shall be preferred|
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below