Various Government Degree College Recruitment 2018
Posts : Various
Last date : 21 Feb 2018
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Lecturer, Librarian & Physical Training Instructor (PTI) and Teaching Assistant, Assistant Librarian & Assistant Physical Training Instructor on academic arrangement basis in Government Degree Colleges of Kashmir Division for the academic session 2018-19, in the following subjects:
Application forms along with bank pay-in-slip and Affidavit format can be downloaded from the college website http://amarsinghcollege.ac.in.
a)Lecturer on academic arrangement basis.
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled along with NET/SLET/Ph.D.
Teaching Assistant on academic arrangement basis
The candidates must possess Post-graduate .u r at j ku pd at es.degree in the concerned subject having secured minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates.
Librarians & Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject i.e. M.Lib/M.PEd, respectively having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates along with NET/SLET/ Ph. D).
Assistant Librarians & Assistant Physical Training Instructor
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject i.e. M.Lib/M.PED respectively
having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-a bled candidates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
At the time of submission of application form by a candidate, an Affidavit duly attested by 1st Class Magistrate, on the prescribed format, shall be obtained once only. .u r at j k u p d a t es.No Affidavit is required at the time of adjustment of selected candidates in respective Colleges.
The candidates engaged on academic arrangement must be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- The academic arrangement of candidates shall be made for a period of one academic session or till the post is filled by posting of a regular faculty, whichever may happen earlier.
- The academic arrangement candidates shall maintain a proper discipline, punctuality, integrity, good moral conduct during the period of .u r at j k u p d a t es.engagement. Any indiscipline shall make the candidate liable for disengagement.
- The engagement under these guidelines shall not entitle such candidates to have any preferential claim for regularization/confirmation of their services.
- The candidate having marks in CGPA shall enclose a conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) from the concerned University.
- The concerned Principal shall obtain regular .u r at jk u pd a t es.feedback from students regarding performance of academic arrangement candidates.
- The engagement of candidates shall be subject to outcome of the Court cases, if any, on the subject pending disposal in any court of law.
The application complete, in all respects shall be submitted in the office of Nodal Principal, Amar Singh College, Srinagar by or before 21 February 2018 along with a pay-in-slip for Rs. 100 in the name of Principal, Amar Singh College, Srinagar in account no 0482040100000034, J&K Bank Lalded Srinagar.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below