J&K 52 New Cases on 24 May 2020
Jammu Div : 22
Kashmir Div : 30
Total Cases : 1621
1. In Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, 52 new positive cases have been reported since our last update yesterday, 22 from Jammu Division and 30 from Kashmir Division. Moreover 35 more COV1D-19 patients have recovered and discharged from various hospitals, 03 from Jammu Division and 32 from Kashmir Division (24 May, 2020; upto 7:00 PM).
2. People are informed that, the best way to protect themselves from COVID-19 is by maintaining physical distance of at least 2 metre from others, frequently cleaning hands with an alcohol based hand sanitizer or washing them with soap & water and following good respiratory etiquettes & hygiene.
3. People are strongly advised to avoid going to crowded places, as they are more likely to come into close contact with someone that has COVID-19 and it is more difficult to maintain physical distance with others at these places.
4. As a measure for social distancing in public places & workplaces wearing a face cover is compulsory.
5. Early detection of COVID-19 can prevent the spread of disease, let us be responsible for the well-being of ourselves and everyone around us. Not disclosing symptoms could put life of individuals and their families at risk. In case of symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing report early. Do not fear, call COVID-19 helpline No.s and seek medical advice.
6. Unless absolutely necessary don’t step out of home, stay indoors. If you have to move out for unavoidable reasons, ensure that you wear a mask and practice social distancing, personal hygiene and frequent hand washing with soap and water.
7. In case of any emergency people can avail free ambulance services 24×7 at their door steps by calling on toll free No. 108. Pregnant women and sick infants can avail free ambulance services by dialing toll free No. 102.
8. Toll free national helpline number 1075. J&K Covid-19 Helpline No.s 0191-2549676 (UT level Cell), 0191-2520982, 0191-2674444, 0191-2674115 (For Jammu Division), 0194-2440283 & 0194-2430581 (For Kashmir Division) for support, guidance, and response to health related queries on Novel Coronavirus Disease.
Media Bulletin Below :
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below