JKGAD Official Order Annual Darbar Move of offices from Jammu to Srinagar for the Summer Session-2020
Government Order No.464-JK(GAD) of 2020 Dated:-10.04.2020 Sanction is, hereby, accorded to the formal opening of the Annual Darbar Move offices for the Summer Session-2020 at Srinagar, on 04th May, 2020 (Monday) at 9:30 A.M. However, in view of the extraordinary circumstances due to COVID-19 Pandemic, arrangements as detailed hereunder, are hereby ordered to be made to ensure transaction of the Government business effectively:
1. The Civil Secretariat at Jammu shall continue to remain functional and the move employees shall work on “as is where is” basis i.e. Kashmir based staff shall work from Srinagar and Jammu based staff shall work from Jammu.
2. The move offices outside the Civil Secretariat, as indicated in Annexure-“A”, shall also continue to remain functional at Jammu/Srinagar, as per the mechanism at 1 above.
3. Administrative Secretaries shall make necessary arrangements to ensure the functionality in their respective departments, both at Srinagar and Jammu. Similar arrangements shall be put in place by the Heads of the Departments observing Darbar Move.
4. The Civil Secretariat Treasury and J&K Bank Moving Branch at Civil Secretariat shall be functional at both the places within the Civil Secretariat .viz; Jammu/Srinagar. The Finance Department shall put in place suitable mechanism for the purpose.
5. The dispensary of the Civil Secretariat shall remain functional at both the places within the Civil Secretariat. The Health & Medical Education Department shall put in place suitable mechanism for the purpose.
6. The move based employees of Kashmir Division, who are required to move Srinagar on account of Darbar Move, on 25th/26th April, 2020, shall be provided transport facility by the JKRTC. Such employees shall provide their particulars to the General Administration Department for issuance of appropriate passes, if required, for movement on National Highway.
7. The Estates Department shall provide accommodation to the Officers/offlcials, as per requirement.
8. The move employees shall be entitled for use of Ration Card at one place i.e. either at Jammu or in Srinagar only as per his/her convenience, for which the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs shall facilitate surrender/reissue of Ration Cards.
9. The Srinagar Municipal Corporation shall carry out extensive sanitation and fumigation drives in the Civil Secretariat, other move offices and the residential colonies along with the hotels, in which accommodation is provided to the employees, before the opening of offices at Srinagar on 04th May, 2020. Director Estates, shall provide the list of the residential colonies/hotels to the Commissioner, Srinagar Municipal Corporation for the purpose.
10. The office timing of the move offices shall be as under:-
Civil Secretariat, Jammu and Srinaqar 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 PM.
All Heads of the Departments located outside the Civil Secretariat and observing six days a week 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 PM
The above arrangement shall be reviewed after assessing the extent and spread of COVID-19 after 15th June, 2020.
By order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below