GMC Anantnag Drivers Appointment in Health and Medical Education Department
Post Name : Drivers
Department : Health and Medical Education Department
GMC Anantnag Appointment of candidates under SRO-202 for the post of “Drivers” Health and Medical Education Department (Government Medical College Anantnag) Divisional Cadre Kashmir under Advertisement /item No.01/2019/040.
Reference: No.SSB/Secy/Sel/K/45/2020/3093-99 dated 08.05.2020
No. ME/NG/New/GMC/01/2019 dated 12.05.2020
Pursuant to the recommendation of J&K Services Selection Recruitment Board vide No. SSB/Secy/Sel/K/45/2020/3093-99 dated 08.05.2020 and endorsement of Health & Medical Education Department vide letter No. ME /NG/ New /GMC /01/2019 dated 12.05.2020, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of the candidates listed in Annexure “A” to this order as “Drivers” Health and Medical Education Department (Government Medical College Anantnag) Divisional Cadre Kashmir under SRO-202 of 2015 dated 30.06.2015 in the pay scale of Level 2 (19900-63200).
Appointment in favour of selected candidates whose recommendations are withheld shall be issued only after release of “with held recommendations” from JKSSRB.
The appointment of these candidates shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The appointed candidates who fail to join within a period of 21 (Twenty one) days from the date of issuance of the appointment order shall forego their right to appointment which shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice.
2. Verification/Genuineness of the qualification certificates, the reserved category certificates and valid HMV Licence from the concerned issuing authorities.
3. The appointment of these candidates shall be governed by SRO-202 of 2015 dated 30.06.2015.
4. The appointees shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as notified vide SRO-400 of 2009 dated 24.12.2009.
5. The interim arrangement made against the above posts under SRO 24 dated 10.01.2019 shall be deemed to have been terminated forthwith.
6. The appointment in Divisional cadre is non transferable from one Division to another or from one Medical College to another.
7. The salary of the appointees shall be drawn and disbursed only after receipt of the satisfactory character/antecedents report from Inspector General of Police, CID, J&K and genuineness of the qualification certificates, the reserved category certificates and valid HMV Licence from the concerned issuing authorities.
8. The appointment of the above candidates is subject to the outcome of the writ petition, if any, pending on the subject in any competent court of jurisdiction.
9. The inter seniority of the above appointees shall be as per the merit secured by them in the selection process as indicated against each in the selection list furnished by the J&K Services Selection Board.
10. Each candidate shall give an undertaking in the shape of an Affidavit duly signed by 1st class Magistrate to the effect that:
1) I will perform my duties to the best satisfaction of the Administration.
2) I will not participate in any kind of strike/protest or create indiscipline during my tenure in the college/Hospital under any circumstances.
3) If the documents submitted by me are found wrong/incorrect at any point of time, my appointment shall be terminated immediately and criminal proceedings shall be initiated against me.
4) In case, if any adverse report about my character/antecedents is received from CID/Police, I shall have no right to claim for appointment and my appointment as such, shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
5) I will reside in the vicinity of the GMC Anantnag.
The appointed candidates shall be allowed to join only on production of following documents:
1) Date of Birth Certificate.
2) Qualification Certificate (Matric/10+2).
3) Valid HMV Licence.
4) Permanent residence certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
5) Medical Fitness Certificate.
6) Certificate from the concerned Deputy Director Employment and General Manager DIC to the effect that no loan under self employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
7) Relevant Category Certificate, where applicable.
8) Any other document as required under rules
Click on image to Enlarge…..
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below