GMC Rajouri Walk in interview for the post Junior Residents
GMC Rajouri Jobs, New GMC Jobs 2019, Five New GMC, Junior Residents Posts
Government Medical College & Associated Hospital. Appointments to the post of Junior Residents in Government Medical College Rajouri on “Academic Arrangement Basis” under SRO 24 of 2019 Dated:-10.01.2019.
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as Junior Residents on Academic Arrangement Basis under SRO-24 of 2019 Dated 10.01.2019 in various specialties for Government Medical College, Rajouri, initially for a period of six months extendable up to limits permissible under SRO 24 , subject to good work and conduct of the candidate which will be certified by the concerned head of the departments, to the limits as provided in SRO 24 or till the posts are filled on regular basis by the competent authority whichever is earlier
The interviews will be conducted on 10.04.2019 in GMC & AH complex Kheora Rajouri as per schedule given below :
Reporting time: 11.00 AM Verification of documents: 11.00 AM Time of Interview: 12.00 PM Terms and conditions:-
1. The candidate should be a permanent resident of J&K State.
2. List of documents to be attached with the application
• MBBS Degree
• Marks certificate from 1st to final year MBBS
• Copy of date of birth certificate
• Copy of permanent residence certificate
• Internship completion certificate
• MCI or State Medical Council registration certificate
• Attempt certificate
• Merit certificate, if any.
• Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority.
3- The selection of the candidates will be made as per guidelines prescribed by the government subject to amendment by the Govt, from time to time.
4. Only those candidates who will have permanent registration certificate from state Medical council or MCI will be eligible for applying.
5. All the selected candidates shall required to submit an affidavit duly attested by the first class judicial magistrate to the effect that he/she will not leave the job mid-way and will serve for the tenure period of six months
6. The selected candidates shall be paid consolidated monthly salary as per
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below