Important Instructions for Engagement of Lectures, Assistant Lecturers Academic Arrangement 2017-18
Post name : Lectures, Assistant Lecturers
1. Academic arrangement is for one academic session i.e 2017-18 and the engagement or adjustment of candidates in a particular subject depends upon only on workload and requirement of a particular college.
2. The appointments made by JK Higher Education Department in various subjects after due recommendation by JKPSC, the number of candidates required for the academic session 2017-18 may be decreased.
3. The common merit list prepared for Lecturers or Assistant Lecturers, for the academic arrangement 2017-18 is on our website, www.jobs.ascollegelive.net and the candidates can communicate objections to the office of U/s within 3 days to cooperate in rectifying mistakes.
4. If, at any stage, it is known that the residency period of PhD/MPhil is clashed with the academic arrangement duties of any candidate, the concerned candidate is liable for instant disengagement and disqualification for future selection.
5. Production of fake documents or certificates including certificates issued by unrecognized institutions, shall make the concerned candidate liable for action under rules including disqualification of candidate.
6. Any complaint or objection shall be considered for rectification only if it is received in person and duly authenticated by the complainant.
7. Resorting to use of influence in any manner during the selection process by any candidate shall make him liable for disqualification.
8. If any re-adjustment is necessitated in view of transfers and fresh appointments, the last engaged candidate in light of the merit list shall have to vacate for the effected candidate.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below