JKSSB Revised Answer Keys for Various Posts
Posts : Various
Notice regarding Revised Answer Keys of the Computer based Objective Type Written Examination (CBT) for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Supervisor /Sub Auditor, advertised vide Notification No. 05 of 2020 and 01 of 2021 conducted from 27.10.2021 to 02.11.2021 and 08.11.2021 to 12.11.2021.
1. Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted CBT examination for the various posts including the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Supervisor/Sub Auditor from 27.10.2021 to 02.11.2021 and 08.11.2021 to 12.11.2021 and,
2. Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) notified tentative answer vide Notice No. SSB/CoE/CBT/2021/7494-7501 dated 03.11.2021 for seeking Objections, if any, from candidates in respect of posts for which the aforesaid CBT examination was conducted; and,
3. Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) pursuant to disposal of representations/ objections submitted by the candidates, notified the revised answer Key(s), in respect of posts for which Computer based Objective Type Written Examination (CBT) was conducted w.e.f. 27.10.2021 to 02.11.2021 and 08.11.2021 to 12.11.2021, for viewing of the candidates on JKSSB’s official website www.jkssb.nic.in from 08-12-2021 to 10-12-2021; and,
4. Whereas, the JKSSB received certain offline representations with regard to correctness of answers in respect of certain questions, displayed/shown in the notified revised answer key(s) in respect of J.E. Civil and Junior Supervisor /Sub Auditor examination from candidates. The objections were examined in the Board and after due deliberations on the matter, it was deemed expedient by the Board, for the sake of fairness, transparency and to allay fears/misgiving amongst candidates, to provide one more opportunity to all candidates to register their grievances with regard to Answer Key of Jr Engineer Civil & Junior Supervisor /Sub Auditor posts, so that a detailed exercise is carried out once for all, and final answer key is displayed /notified.
5. Now therefore, in view of above, as one time exception, the Revised Answer Key(s) in respect of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Supervisor/Sub Auditor posts for which Computer based Objective Type Written Examination (CBT) was conducted from 27.10.2021 to 02.11.2021 and 08.11.2021 to 12.11.2021, will be made available on JKSSB’s official website i.e www.jkssb.nic.in on 03-01-2022. The candidates desirous of submitting their representations /objections against the said Answer Key, can submit their objections/representations in respect of any question/answer (if any) and upload the same, along-with documentary evidence/ reference within the specified time period.
The candidates are required to login with their Roll No. and Date Birth to view the Response Sheet/Revised Answer Keys.
It is further clarified for information of the candidates that;
a) The candidates having marked either of the options as answering option for the questions where two Answering Options are reflected, will be awarded full marks (one Mark).
b) Pursuant to Regulation XV (17) of the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (Conduct of Examinations) Regulations 2013, the marks in nullified/deleted questions shall be allocated equally amongst rest of the valid questions on pro-rata basis so that maximum marks of the question Paper remain the same.
Note: No further claim in this regard shall be entertained by JKSSB either online or offline, whatsoever henceforth, and the result shall be displayed after disposal of grievances/ representations to bring the process to closure and take the selection process forward.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below