JKSSB Schedule of type test of Junior Scale Stenographer, Jr Assistant and Jr Assistant Cum Computer Operator
Schedule of type test of candidates for the posts of Junior Scale Stenographer, Jr Assistant and Jr Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Divisional Cadre Kashmir and various District of Kashmir Province (Centre Jammu)
Advertisement No 04 of 2017 under PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants regarding.
1. TYPE-TEST on Computer Key Board who have applied for the posts of Junior ScaleStenographer, Jr Assistant and Jr Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Divisional Cadre Kashmir and various District of Kashmir Province (Centre Jammu)Advertisement No 04 of 2017 under PM Package for Kashmiri Migrants, shall be conducted w.e.f 12th of March 2018 onwards at NIELIT, Jammu (formerly DOEACC, an Institution Under Ministry of Comm. & IT, Govt of India), University Campus, Jammu, as per the candidates / items schedule annexed at Annexure “A” of this notice.
2. Candidates who are scheduled to appear in this list are required to download their Admit Cards from our website (www.jkssb.nic.in) from 26th February, 2018, onwards.
3. The candidates will not be permitted to enter Type test venue without the admit card and a valid photo identity card which shows their photo clearly. Please again note that apart from admit card, the candidates are also required to produce a photo identity card (Aadhar Card/Voter Identity Card / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card / Ration Card / Student Identity Card / Identity Card Issued by Competent Authority) as proof of their identity at the time of the examination.
4. The candidates must note that their admit cards will be checked at a registration counter at the venue where Biometrics of the candidates will be captured. Any candidate not getting his biometrics captured at the said centre will be considered absent for the test. The said Biometrics will be cross verified during the time of Written test also.
5. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him / her liable to criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitment’s made by the Board. Also canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate(s).
6. A candidate, who fails to appear in the test on the scheduled date & time, shall not be allowed to appear in the test for the mentioned notification on any subsequent date and shall be disqualified for any further consideration on this account. No supplementary type-test (of the candidates who happen to miss the type-test scheduled herein) shall be conducted by the Board on any ground whatsoever.
7. Only those candidates who achieve an accuracy of typing of 90% or above and a typespeed of minimum 35 words per minute shall be considered qualified for further stage i.e written test.
No TA / DA shall be paid by the Board for appearing in the Type test.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below