JKSSB Shorthand-Test schedule for Jammu Based Candidates
Shorthand-Test schedule for Jammu Based Candidates for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer, Personal Assistant and Steno Typist, – 04, 05, 06 and 07 of 2020 and 01, 02 and 03 of 2021)
SHORTHAND-TEST (Dictation and Transcription) of the Jammu based candidates who have qualified the “TYPE-TEST for the posts of Junior Scale Stenographer, Personal Assistant and Steno Typist, UT Cadre, Divisional Cadres and various Districts, Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06 and 07 of 2020 and 01, 02 and 03 of 2021 shall be conducted at NIELIT, Jammu (formerly DOEACC, an Institution Under Ministry of Comm. & IT, Govt of India), University Campus, Jammu for Jammu based candidates shall be conducted w.e.f 11-01-2022 onwards as per the candidates / items schedule annexed at Annexure “A” of this notice.
2) The Shorthand-test schedule and particulars of the candidates are annexed as Annexure “A” for Jammu based candidates and is also available in the offices of the Administrative Office, J&K Services Selection Board, Division Office, Jammu / Srinagar. The schedule and particulars of the qualified candidates shall be available in the official web site of SSB i.e www.jkssb.nic.in.
3) The candidates who are scheduled in the SHORTHAND-TEST (Dictation and Transcription) are advised to download their Admit Cards from our official website of the Board i.e (www.jkssb.nic.in) from 08-01-2022 onwards.
4) The candidates will not be permitted entry into Type test venue without the Admit Card and a valid photo identity which shows the photo clearly. Please again note that apart from Admit Card, the candidates shall be required to produce a photo identity card (Aadhar/Voter Identity Card / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card / Ration Card / Student Identity Card / Identity Card Issued by Competent Authority) as proof of your identity at the time of the exam.
5) The candidates must note their admit Card will be checked at a registration counter at the Venue.
6) Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him / her liable for criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the Board. Also canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate(s).
7) The candidature of candidates appearing in the Shorthand Test (Dictation & Transcription) shall be provisional and subject to fulfilment of eligibility and other conditions prescribed for the post. Mere participation in in the aforesaid test will not confer any right upon the candidate to seek consideration against the post and the Board reserves the right to cancel candidature of any candidate at any stage, if found ineligible.
8) A candidate, who fails to appear in the SHORTHAND-TEST (Dictation and Transcription) on the scheduled date & time, shall not be allowed to appear in the test for the mentioned notification on any subsequent date and shall be disqualified for any further consideration on this account.
Page 2 of 148
9) No supplementary Shorthand-test (of the candidates who happen to miss their Shorthand-test scheduled herein) shall be conducted by the Board, in whatsoever circumstances.
10) The candidates who qualify the SHORTHAND-TEST (Dictation and Transcription) shall be considered for Computer Based Written Test.
1) The candidates are advised to bring two recent photographs and Photostat copy of each certificate self-attested by the candidate for depositing with the Board on the scheduled date and time in addition to original documents, failing which no claim / objection in this regard shall be entertained.
2) The candidate(s) who fail to appear in the SHORTHAND-TEST (Dictation and Transcription) on the given date shall forfeit his right of consideration.
3) The candidates are hereby directed that Wearing of masks is mandatory during type test and also advised to carry hand sanitizer for their personal use.
4) Mobile phone is not allowed in the office premises.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below