Online Applications are invited for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the Session 2017
University : Central University of Kashmir
The last date for submission of forms is : 10 April 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD) from a recognised Indian University or any other equivalent examination.
- Valid Score ofCMAT conducted by AICTE
- Academic Weightage (% of Qualifying Examination Marks)
- Valid CMAT Score
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
NUMBER OF SEATS
- Thirty Five
- Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PWD as per Government of India norms
APPLICATION FORM DETAILS:
Detailed Admission Notice, Prospectus and Guidelines for Online Submission of Forms and Application fee are available on the University Website: www.cukashmir.ac.in.
List of candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI), on the basis of the merit in the qualifying examination and CMAT score, would be available on the university website on 12 April, 2017. The GD and PI of shortlistcd candidates shall be conducted on 22 & 23 April, 2017 at Nowgam Campus-I of the University.
For further details/guidance please contact us on the mobile numbers 9419040954/9419060082 or e-trail at [email protected] in or visit Admissions Secretariat at Nowgam Campus I of the University
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below