PARVAAZ Qualifying Test (PQT) was conducted by Mission Youth on 15-05-2022 for the selection of candidates for the IAS/JKAS coaching program to be run by Mission Youth and the result of the examination was declared on 28-06-2022. In the PARVAAZ advertisement and result notification, the candidates who have scored 100 or above in the POT were intimated to keep their documents ready for document verification and 02.07.2022 was decided as the cut-off date for consideration of documents (as per the eligibility and other criteria in the advertisement dated: 03-02-2022).
How to Upload Documents:
The candidate shall have to upload the necessary documents online on the portal of Mission Youth for verification by Mission Youth, The portal (httpps://missionyouthjk.in) shall remain open from 06.07.2022 1600hrs to 11.07.2022 1600hrs for candidates who have scored 100 marks of above only. The detailed procedure along with the list of documents to be uploaded is annexed to this notification
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- The candidates are advised to go through these instructions carefully before submitting documents for verification on the portal of Mission Youth.
- The link for the submission of documents on the portal of Mission Youth shall remain open/active from 06-07-2022 (1600 hrs) to 11-07-2022 (1600 hrs). In no case, an extension of this timeline shall be done by Mission Youth.
- The eligible candidates are to make sure that they submit documents within the stipulated timeline. The candidates are also advised to submit the documents well in time and avoid last-minute submission in order to avoid network-related issues, Mission Youth shall in no way be held responsible for non-submission due to any network-related/candidate-related issue/last-minute submission issues.
The scanned copy of documents to be uploaded by the candidates include:
- Photograph (Passport Size, clear & Recent)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Prescribed Degree/Qualification Certificate
- Photo-Identity proof (masked-Aadhaar”/ Driving License/Election Card /Passport). Candidates are advised to make sure that they don’t upload a password-protected E-Aadhaar,
Admit Card of the IAS/JKAS examination of which the prelims were cleared by the candidate (only applicable for candidates who have qualified Prelims Examination of IASJKAS in the last two preliminary examinations conducted).
The photograph is to be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg format with a size not greater than 500kb, The documents (b-g above) are to be uploaded in pdf format only with a maximum size of each pdf less than 500kb each. Candidates to ensure that they don’t upload password-protected pdf which shall lead to rejection of candidature.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below