SKIMS Junior Assistant written test notification and Syllabus for Junior Assistant written test
Conduct of Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant, Advertised Vide Notice No. 04 of 2017, Dated: June 17, 2017
It is here, notified for information of all those candidates, who have qualified the Computer Based Typing test for the post of Junior Assistant pursuant to Advertised vide Notice No. 04 of 2017, dated: June 17-2018, that their written test is tentatively scheduled to be held in fourth week of March, 2019.
The syllabus for written-test is forming Annexure – A of this notice.
The list of candidates, who have qualified the Computer Based Typing Test shall be available on SKIMS website www.skims.ac.in by or before March 11, 2019.
Syllabus For Multiple Choice Test For The Posts of Jr. Assistant Below
Total Marks: 100
A) English: (50 marks)
1. Types of communication – verbal and non-verbal, formal, non-formal.
2. Articles-a, an, the
3. Rearranging of words/sentences to form a meaningful sentence/paragraph.
5. Active, passive sentences/voices.
6. Answer the given questions from a given paragraph (comprehension).
7. Synonym & antonym.
8. Noun and Pronoun.
B) General Ability (25 marks)
i. Number series- one line series
ii. Letter series
iii. Coding-decoding a. Letter coding
b Letter and numerical coding
c. Coding using position, number of alphabet.
C) Computer (25 marks)
1. Components of Computer, Hardware & Software.
2. Operating system.
3. Types of storage units – Primary & Secondary memory.
4. Memory size (bits, bytes, KB, MB, GB, TB)
5. Basic shortcut commands.
6. Email & Internet.
7. Virus & anti-viruses.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below