Fresh Class-IV Recruitment under District Social Welfare, J&K Govt
Post : Class-IV
Advertisement Notice for filling up of Class-IV Posts in the fixed pay scale as per SRO-202 of 2015 dated 30.6.2015.
Date of receipt of form : 23 Oct 2017
Last date of receipt of application form : 13 Nov 2017
Application forms am invited from the Male/Female candidates who are permanent resident of the Dirtt. Kathua for filling up of Class-IV posts in Social Welfare Department District Kathua under Jammu and Kashmir Special Recruitment roles.. 2015 as pa below details on prescribed format given at annexure “A”
Description of Posts : District Cadre : Kathua
The applicant must possess the minimum qualification as Matric and maximum as 12′ as proscribed by the Govt. vide SRO 99 of 2008 . The prescribed qualifications reflected the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not be entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
The aspirants are advised to note that no weight age shall be given to qualifications above
The posts advertised are under the “New Recruitment Polley” Notified vide SRO 202 dated 306 June 2015. Therefore the candidates appointed through selection process will get salary as minimum of scale of pay alongwith grade pay per month for 1st five years and the selectees /appointees shall be governed under the” National Pension System” (NPS) as per SRO 400 of 2009 dated 24..12.2009.
- The age of the applicant should not exceed the age limit as mentioned below as on 01.01.2017
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum General 40 years
- SC/ST/RBA/AI.C/OSC 43 years
- Handicapped 42 years
- In case of candidate in Govt service 40 years
- I) fix-Serviceman 48 years
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post has to apply separately for each post
- The applicant must be permanent resident of the District Kathua.
- The applicant must attach attested photo copies of the following Certificates/ testimonials with the application form (No under process certificate will be accepted)
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Matriculation Diploma /marks sheet for date of binh
- All academic qualification certificates alongwith marks cards.
- Reserved category certificates if any issued by the competent authority.
- Technical certificate from the Government Instituted government recognized Institute
- A copy of recent passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by the gazetted officer to be pasted on the application form.
- Character certificate
- Self addressed envelopment with postal stamps worth Rs. 5/-
- Procedure for selection
- last date of receipt of application forms shall be cut of date for determining the eligibility to
apply for the post. The age limit . however is determinable with reference to the 1st of Jan. of the year in which advertisement is made i.e. 01.01.2017. Only such qualification shall be considered which the applicant is in position on the last date of receipt of application. Any qualification acquired thereafter shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
- Call letter shall not be issued individually however department shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media about the venue and date of interview for the eligible shonlisted candidates.
- The candidate called for interview must produce the original documents before the committee constituted for oral test so that their eligibility for participation in the imeniew is verified . Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents 1 testimonials shall not allowed to appear in the Viva vote. A photo copy each such certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer with seal and signal= of the officer and signed by the candidate should be brought alongwith him/her for depositing the same in the office.
Posts Details below
||Break up||Prescribed Qualification|
|Cook (Male)||01||01||–||Min…Marne. M1faximunt=12th from any
8 weeks training course in Cooking from any Govt or Govt recognized Institute
|Conductress (Female)||05||03||01||–||01||Min.=Matrie. Maximum=12th from any recognized Board/University
One year Cutting & Tailoring Diploma
|Orderly (Male/ female||03||01||01||01||–||Min.-Mattie. Maximum-l2″ from any recognized Board/University|
- Candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents which have
been tempered with or making in correct or false statements suppressing material information will tender him/her liable of criminal prosecution under law.
- Terms and condition
- The application form duly filled and completed in all respects should be delivered by hand or by registered post in the office of District Social Welfare Officer Kathua (Mini Sectt. Kathua)
- Reservation rules shall be applicable as per standing directions from the govt.
- Applications found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny shall be rejected without any future notice to the candidate.
- No application shall be accepted after the expiry of last date.
- The application should roach in this office by or before 13.11.2017 at 4 PM
- In case of receipt of huge number of application. the candidates will be Own listed for interview on the basis of their academic merit.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below