GMC Srinagar Engagement of Laboratory Technician
Engagement of Laboratory Technician under Multi Disciplinary Research Unit, Govt.
Medical College, Sgr. advertized vide No: NGS/MC/19/2112-15 dated: 28.11.2019/ Operating of waiting list thereof.
ORDER NO:901 OF 2020
DATED :20 – 03 -2020
Whereas, on the basis of merit obtained in the written test held on 04.02.2020, services of the following persons were temporarily hired on contract basis as Laboratory Technicians on consolidated wages of Rs. 25,000/- per month vide Order No: 866 of 2020 dated: 19.02.2020 under Multi Disciplinary Research Unit (MRU) Scheme for a period of one year or till the scheme is over whichever is earlier;
S.No Name of the person Parentage Residence
01 Ishfaq Majeed Dar Ab. Majeed Dar Bewora Sriqufwara
02 Shahnawaz Fayaz Fayaz Ahmad Fayaz Gussoo Pulwama
Whereas, the hired persons were directed to join in the office of the Head of the Department Biochemistry (Nodal Officer MRU) within a period of 07 days from the date of issuance of that Order, failing which their engagement shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice in this behalf and next candidate as per merit will be considered for engagement as Laboratory Technician;
Whereas, S. No: 02 i.e Shahnawaz Fayaz S/O Fayaz Ahmad Fayaz R/O Gussoo Pulwama failed to join in this Department within the stipulated time period.;
Whereas, vide No: NGS/MC/2020/2908-11 dated: 09.03.2020 Mr. Shahnawaz Fayaz S/O Fayaz Ahmad Fayaz R/O Gussoo Pulwama was afforded one more and last opportunity to join in this Department by or before 15.03.2020;
Whereas, despite lapse of further one more week Mr. Shahnawaz Fayaz S/O Fayaz Ahmad Fayaz R/o Gussoo Pulwama failed to join in this Department which clearly indicates that he is not interested to serve this Institution.
Whereas, owing to non-availability of adequate technical staff, the research work of Multi Disciplinary Unit GMC, Sgr. is getting affected and under these circumstances it has become imperative to engage the next candidate as per merit out of waiting list already notified vide notification No: NGS/MC/20/Sel/LT/MRU dated: 13.02.2020.
NOW,THEREFORE IT IS HEREBY ORDEREDTHAT
(a) The engagement of Mr. Shahnawaz Fayaz S/O Fayaz Ahmad Fayaz R/O Gussoo Pulwama as Laboratory Technician under Multi Disciplinary Research Unit, GMC, Sgr. made vide Order No: 866 of 2020 dated: 19.02.2020 is hereby cancelled ab-intio:
(b) Consequent upon the above and subject to the following conditions, the services of Mr. Shakeel Ahmad Mir S/O Gull Mohd Mir R/O Damhall Khushi Pora figuring at S. No: 01 in the waiting list are hired on contract basis as Laboratory Technician on consolidated wages of Rs. 25,000/- per month under Multi Disciplinary Research Unit (MRU) Scheme for a period of one year or till the scheme is over whichever is earlier;
1. The hired person shall join in the office of the Head of the Department Biochemistry (Nodal Officer MRU) within a period of 07 days from the date of issuance of this Order, failing which his engagement shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice in this behalf and next candidate as per merit will be considered for engagement as Laboratory Technician.
2. The hired person shall be allowed to join only on production of the following documents:
a. Date of Birth Certificate
b. Present Residence Certificate
c. Qualification Certificate
d. Qualification Certificate (Year wise)
e. Experience Certificate
f. No Loan certificate from District Employment Exchange and District Industries Department.
g. Any other document as required under rules.
3. The temporary engagement of the person is subject to the outcome of the writ petition, if any pending in the Hon’ble Court of Law.
4. The engagement of the hired person will be purely on temporary basis for a period of one year or till the scheme is over, whichever is earlier and will automatically cease/terminate once the scheme is over. It is emphasized that the services are not being hired against any substantive post and as such won’t confer any right upon the hired person for regular/ permanent appointment.
(5) The engagee shall submit an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect:-
i. That in case an adverse report about his/her Characfer and Antecedents, Qualification, Date of Birth, Marks certificates etc, if any, is received from the competent authority to whom the references shall be made by this office, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her engagement as Laboratory Technician and his/her engagement as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-intio. He/she will not also claim for any dues from Govt. Medical College, Sgr. as well in that case and next candidate as per merit will be considered for engagement as Laboratory Technician.
ii. That he/she has fully understood the terms, conditions and nature of his/her engagement in Govt. Medical College, Srinagar under Multi Disciplinary Research Unit and will not claim for regularization after completion of the term or at any point of time.
iii. The term of contract is extendable by one year beyond expiry of the original contractual term at the discretion of the competent authority, subject to satisfactory performance of duties and:
a. Availability of Budget/Funds
b. Continuation of such scheme
6. The hired person shall be entitled to avail the leave as per the SRO-418 of 2007 dated: 11.12.2007 read with SRO-141 of 2014 dated: 22.05.2014 and amendments, if any, from time to time.
7. The engagement shall be governed by other terms and conditions, as are not specifically mentioned herein this order but are made applicable in case of such engagements any time by the contracting authority.
8. The services of the hired person shall be terminated in case his performance is not satisfactory/upto the mark.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below