GMC Srinagar Recruitment 2020
Engagement as Lecturer on Academic Arrangement basis in the Department of Microbiology Govt. Medical College. Srinagar
Applications on the prescribed format (Annexure-A), are invited from the eligible candidates, (Not in Service/Non-PSC), of Kashmir Division for engagement as Lecturer, on Academic Arrangement basis in the Department of Microbiology Govt. Medical College. Srinagar under SRO. 24 of 2019 Dated. 10-01 -2019, for a period of one year, or till such time the post(s) is/are filled up by the competent authority on regular basis in terms of existing J&K Medical Education (Gazetted). Services Recruitment Rules 1979, whichever happens earlier.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POST
I) FOR MEDICAL PERSONS
PG Degree in Microbiology/Bacteriology i.e. M.D (Microbiology/Bacteriology/ Path & Bact) & Ph.D, D.Sc Specialty Board of Pathology (USA), with two years teaching experience as Demonstrator in the Specialty in any Medical Colleges/ Institutes recognized by the Medical Council of India.
II) FOR NON MEDICAL PERSONS
Ph. D in Microbiology/Bacteriology with two years teaching experience as Demonstrator in the Specialty in any Medical Colleges/lnstitutes recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2) The desirous candidates shall make a single PDF file of the below mentioned documents and mail it toaogmcsrinagar^gmail.com we.f. 19-05-2020 to 01-06-2020. No application/mail shall be entertained after cut of date:-
a) Application form duly filled-in with photograph affixed at the earmarked space.
b) MBBS & MD/P.hd/D.Sc. etc qualification certificates of the respective specialty. (May also refer in this regard the respective eligibility criteria column as above).
c) Marks Certificate of each year of MBBS/Higher qualification.
d) Attempt Certificate of all examination of MBBS etc issued by the University.
e) Professional Publication under SRO 88 of 2016 Dated. 14.04.2016, details as under.
f) Two years Demonstrator-ship/ Senior Resident/Tutor completion certificate.
g) Present Residence certificate/Domicile Certificate.
h) Date of Birth Certificate.
3) The applicants shall have to appear before the Selection Committee for interview at Government Medical College, Srinagar alongwith all original testimonials and other related documents on the date which will be notified separately. No T.A/D.A etc shall be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview.
4) The applicant for the aforesaid post should not be of more than (63) years of age as on the date of issuance of the notice.
5) The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of one year’s contract. However abandoning/termination of the arrangement in the Speciality will require one month’s prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month’s to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
6) The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/lnstitutions of the country which is prerequisite in terms of MCI norms.
7) No application of the in-service candidate shall be entertained by virtue of the existence of SRO. 409 of 2013 Dated. 19-08-2013.
8) The applications of those candidates shall be rejected who fail to attach any requisite requirements/documents/marks sheets with their application formats.
9) A contact Number must be indicated on the application.
Post of Optromist jr Refractionist Ophthalmic Assistant Technician
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below